• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

what else was I supposed to do
argue to a brick wall

- - - Post Merge - - -

if I rc'ed the result would be similar
i either get lynched now or
I don't get lynched now and get killed or role blocked by mafia tonight so w/e

you could have no rc'd for no reason

there was literally 0 reason for you to rc, which makes your claim hard to believe

you could have no rc'd for no reason

there was literally 0 reason for you to rc, which makes your claim hard to believe

if you know what it is then post it? but you're right I guess there was no reason
I'd much rather lynch SP or pillow and let maf kill me at night to waste one of their kp tho

Wait didn't you say SP was 100% town though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh that was sarcasm nm lol

if you know what it is then post it? but you're right I guess there was no reason
I'd much rather lynch SP or pillow and let maf kill me at night to waste one of their kp tho

Your sounding a little bit like me when i had votes and were gonna get lynched. Not a little bit, ALOT. :lemon:

i have no idea whats going on and this whole karen thing is giving me a headache bc people are just acting like they know and they may or may not and. whatever. im going with pillow still

also where the hell did pillow even go they said they were gonna read the thread and disappeared even tho i saw them lurking lmao

w/e my suspicion still lies on them

Ok, hi, so if I'm not mistaken the people going up for lynch atm are Karen, SP and Hika (is pillow bunny someone too idk). And, to be honest I think Karen is town. She may be getting jumpy, and her points not as good as Nick's, but he is more experienced with mafia, so he can make these points. Also, we mustnt forget how he defended Tom, then left (i think dad mentioned it but continued with the wisdom teeth, but i thought nick said he was getting them out over the weekend idk). With Hika, I can see why the case has been made, because its copying, and being inactive (whoops). I have no idea why pillow bunny is being lynched though so can someone tell me its irellevant or explain? thxxxxx I'm not going to vote until this evening in case something happens (highly doubt, but you know), and so that i can have more time to think about who to vote.

Also, in response to the larger posts. I am in a different time-zone, but I'm also still in school so yay even less time to speak to no one. And in return to the aggrsiveness, im generally not an aggressive person, so i dont think ive ever been agressive in mafia unless, in a game which i am enjoying/needed in, i am up for lynch.

There was something else too but I have forgotten it and knowing me will remember at school gdi.

May i ask LaBelleFluer why you voted for Nick with no post before you voted?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, hi, so if I'm not mistaken the people going up for lynch atm are Karen, SP and Hika (is pillow bunny someone too idk). And, to be honest I think Karen is town. She may be getting jumpy, and her points not as good as Nick's, but he is more experienced with mafia, so he can make these points. Also, we mustnt forget how he defended Tom, then left (i think dad mentioned it but continued with the wisdom teeth, but i thought nick said he was getting them out over the weekend idk). With Hika, I can see why the case has been made, because its copying, and being inactive (whoops). I have no idea why pillow bunny is being lynched though so can someone tell me its irellevant or explain? thxxxxx I'm not going to vote until this evening in case something happens (highly doubt, but you know), and so that i can have more time to think about who to vote.

Also, in response to the larger posts. I am in a different time-zone, but I'm also still in school so yay even less time to speak to no one. And in return to the aggrsiveness, im generally not an aggressive person, so i dont think ive ever been agressive in mafia unless, in a game which i am enjoying/needed in, i am up for lynch.

There was something else too but I have forgotten it and knowing me will remember at school gdi.

Ah no Hika isn't up for lynch riht now, it's only Nick, Karen and pillow bunny.

I posted about Superpenguin yesterday here.
I'm headed to bed and won't be around for the lynch tomorrow. I haven't had time to do much more than skim the thread today so I don't feel comfortable voting for Karen lest I get accused of bandwagoning. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, forgot to quote Forek's question, but yeah, that was in response.

I'm headed to bed and won't be around for the lynch tomorrow. I haven't had time to do much more than skim the thread today so I don't feel comfortable voting for Karen lest I get accused of bandwagoning. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops yeah i forgot about that post even though i just read the thread a bit ago. Valid points yes, i think that is a very valid reason to lynch. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you were going to vote for either Karen, me, or PB without posting about it, you were going to get accused of bandwagoning. You just figured that since you posted earlier about me, I was the best choice for you to avoid being accused of bandwagoning; Under the accusation, you'd thus have an excuse.

I have no idea why pillow bunny is being lynched though so can someone tell me its irellevant or explain? thxxxxx I'm not going to vote until this evening in case something happens (highly doubt, but you know), and so that i can have more time to think about who to vote.

i literally just linked abes case in the last post before yours but whatever i guess ignore me as usual

Kay, so I have just read all the over-night happenings, seems like the same argument is going on except Forek and Karen have started shouting a bit louder. In regards to the mini-discussion about me earlier:

Wait, teacup isn't still suspicious of me? I need to re-read the thread again.

I said this to you pages ago and you ignored me, gj

Chipped-Teacup, what happened between #648 and #865 (post #'s) with Forek's behavior that
got your eyes off of him? The two posts in-between that you made don't suggest anything
about lessening your suspicion, but it just seems like you otherwise randomly changed
your suspicion.

I read back on Forek, plus the way he has been quite quick to accuse people using other people's arguments have made me reconsider what he has done is probably not even strategic, as I first initially thought :)

Apologies for being so quiet btw, it's pretty much due to school/timezone/tiredness/newbieness :). Regarding the timezone thing, it'd be useful to know people's timezones, just so it's known who is more likely to be around at whatever times :)

Im Pst(?) idk, in Hawaii its only 10:15 right now so don't know what my timezone would be really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ur a l8 sleeper I can't believe u

Im Pst(?) idk, in Hawaii its only 10:15 right now so don't know what my timezone would be really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ur a l8 sleeper I can't believe u

Hawaii is about 5 hours behind me I think? or 4? idk. cant remember. but i stay up late, yeah. usually up til 4 AM.

doesnt mean ill be checking often but sometimes i do. usually dont get up til 1pm or sometimes even 3, which is when day ends for me.

nick reacted the way i wanted him (as town) to but i s2g if he flips maf im going to buy a penguin plushie irl, set it on fire while recording it, then send it to him.

are we still lynching karen even tho what literally just happened a few pages ago.. uh. ok whatever

Back