• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Rescheduled to October 2 at 3 p.m. EDT due to connection trouble.

Arena Info for October 1

Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 8888

edit: the internet is doing a thing. Back up. Hopefully, it works!

Happy Spooky Month! 👻

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies will be starting later today, October 1, at 6:00 p.m. EDT. Please stop by for a game or two if you're able! :) Mostly 1v1s, but could also do teams if we have enough players.

We'll also be chilling in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord during games, though this is completely optional.

See you soon! 👋

Last edited:
Sorry about this everyone - internet troubles on my end this time. Going to try SSBU friendlies again tomorrow, October 2, at 3 p.m. EDT instead.

Until then! 👋

and if it's still causing trouble tomorrow, we'll be prepared for next week at least!

1633129379003.png

Last edited:
Arena Details for October 2:
Arena Name: TBT
Password: 4444

Tested online and connection seems stable, so we're all set for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies today at 3:00 p.m. EDT! 🙌

See you in a bit!

Done for today! New friendlies have been scheduled:

SessionHost
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Sunday, October 10, 2021 @ 12:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Friday, October 15, 2021, @ 7:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving weekend my fellow Canadian friends! 👋

Wanted to send out an early reminder that we'll be playing some Mario Kart 8 on Sunday, October 10, at 12:00 p.m. EDT. We'll likely stick to 150cc and cups consisting of four races.

See you then!

If my friends won't drag me into playing smash tomorrow, I'd happily join MK8's session! Also I'd like to be added into MK8's pinglist if it's okay ^^

HYPPPPPE had so much fun last time so I'll try not to spill pizza on my switch haha.

HYPPPPPE had so much fun last time so I'll try not to spill pizza on my switch haha.
Keep pizza away from the vehicle at all times. 🛑

Done for today!

The lobby for Mario Kart 8 will be up in about ten minutes from the time of this post at 12:00 p.m. EDT (noon).
After selecting Online play, search Friends, and find mar in your joinable games.

We'll be chatting in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to join us there as well! 🙌

Last edited:
Had a lot of fun playing with you, guys! One day I'll learn how to not bump into walls or fall into the void on every turn. And that day is not today, that's for sure👁👁
Ahhh, the next smash session is going to be so late... The choice is literally between playing late at night(or should I say "early morning"?) or trying to fix my sleep schedule. Dang :'D

Back