• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Thanks for hosting, Mar! That was a lot of fun! Though I never want to play Baby Park again for as long as I live lol.
Don't worry, I'll try and make sure that happens. Baby Park is love, Baby Park is life. :devilish:
We want to get off this ride. 🙈

Thanks for hosting Mar, always love these sessions!
Thank you for joining a few, Karma! It's not Terraria, but it's still fun. 🙌
Had a lot of fun playing with you, guys! One day I'll learn how to not bump into walls or fall into the void on every turn. And that day is not today, that's for sure👁👁
Ahhh, the next smash session is going to be so late... The choice is literally between playing late at night(or should I say "early morning"?) or trying to fix my sleep schedule. Dang :'D
Driving into walls is part of the MK8 experience! It is a bit later because I don't think I'll be home any earlier, but I'll shoot you a message if I am! Otherwise, we'll see you again soon (or you can forgo fixing your sleep schedule, but I can't recommend that now, can I? :p )

Aww I missed it was out for dinner with family maybe next time I hope everyone had lots of fun
Unfortunately I couldn't make it 😔
No worries, both! We'll see you in the future one! Hope the family dinner was delicious, porkpie!

Driving into walls is part of the MK8 experience! It is a bit later because I don't think I'll be home any earlier, but I'll shoot you a message if I am! Otherwise, we'll see you again soon (or you can forgo fixing your sleep schedule, but I can't recommend that now, can I? :p )
It's literally a fight between "sleep is important" and "reject sleep, play games with your friends". I guess I'll decide what to do during the night before the session x)

I haven't been able to make it for Mario Kart in a while, but I still appreciate the pings. Hopefully one of these times I'll be able to drop by again. :)

Hello, hello! Quickly dropping in with a reminder that Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies will be starting later today at 7:00 p.m. EDT!

You're welcome to join us in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord to hang out during games, or pop in for a few without it. Hope to see you then! 👋

Done for today! The next sessions are TBD as I may be preparing for a visitor the following weekend! 🥰 Will try to work in a couple of sessions once I know for sure. Take care for now, and have a great weekend!

And Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies are live for today!

Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 9999

See you in the arena! 👋

Last edited:
Been a little bit! Hope you've had a lovely couple of weeks. My company departed this morning so these sessions will be back semi-regularly now! :)

New sessions have been posted:

SessionHost
Mario Kart 8: Saturday, November 13 @ 12 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Friday, November 19 @ 6 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

Looking forward to seeing you all again! 👋

Been a little bit! Hope you've had a lovely couple of weeks. My company departed this morning so these sessions will be back semi-regularly now! :)

New sessions have been posted:

SessionHost
Mario Kart 8: Saturday, November 13 @ 12 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Friday, November 19 @ 6 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

Looking forward to seeing you all again! 👋
Hey Mar! Can I be added to the pinglist for MK8? If there is one? I won't know if I can join until a day or two before. Thank you!

Hello friends! 👋

Dropping the reminder for our Mario Kart 8 friendlies for Saturday, November 13, at 12 noon EST early as it has been a hot minute, and I'll only be home shortly before we're due to get started.

We'll mostly be playing cups consisting of four races on 150cc, but we could also try some of those battle minigames if there's interest.

Hope to see you on the tracks then! :D

Last edited:
Hello friends! 👋

Dropping the reminder for our Mario Kart 8 friendlies for Saturday, November 12, at 12 noon EST early as it has been a hot minute, and I'll only be home shortly before we're due to get started.

We'll mostly be playing cups consisting of four races on 150cc, but we could also try some of those battle minigames if there's interest.

Hope to see you on the tracks then! :D
I'll be sure to let you know as soon as possible if I'll be able to join or not! Thanks for the ping!

If I'll fail to drag my friends to play smash with me(imagine declining every invitation to spend time with your friend in a game you somewhat enjoy playing :////), I'll definitely pop up for a few races!

Sorry, family stress shot my mood so I don't think think I'll be joining today. I hope everyone has fun though! Hopefully will join the next Smash session.

Quick call out before we get started - seeking opinions:

I don't own Mario Party Superstars currently, but would anyone be interested in sessions for it? We'd only be able to welcome three players per session, though it may be fun to do occasionally in the future. Let me know what you think! :)

Saturday is race day! Mario Kart 8 friendlies are live now! 🏎 We'll start our first cup shortly after noon EST.

To Join:
Online Play > Friends > search for mar in your joinable games

We'll also be in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat in-between races. You're welcome to use this thread as well!

Hey, I won't be able to make it today, but I hope to join next time! :)
No worries, thank you for letting me know. :) Have a great Saturday, and we'll see you in a future one!
Sorry, family stress shot my mood so I don't think I'll be joining today. I hope everyone has fun though! Hopefully will join the next Smash session.
Hope things calm down a bit for you soon, Dark. Feel free to pop in if anything changes or you feel a race or two may help to destress- chat, or no chat. 🙌

Last edited:
Quick call out before we get started - seeking opinions:

I don't own Mario Party Superstars currently, but would anyone be interested in sessions for it? We'd only be able to welcome three players per session, though it may be fun to do occasionally in the future. Let me know what you think! :)

Saturday is race day! Mario Kart 8 friendlies are live now! 🏎 We'll start our first cup shortly after noon EST.

To Join:
Online Play > Friends > search for mar in your joinable games

We'll also be in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat in-between races. You're welcome to use this thread as well!

No worries, thank you for letting me know. :) Have a great Saturday, and we'll see you in a future one!

Hope things calm down a bit for you soon, Dark. Feel free to pop in if anything changes or you feel a race or two may help to distress - chat, or no chat. 🙌
I have MP Superstars and would be interested in playing in the future!

Back