• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Quick call out before we get started - seeking opinions:

I don't own Mario Party Superstars currently, but would anyone be interested in sessions for it? We'd only be able to welcome three players per session, though it may be fun to do occasionally in the future. Let me know what you think! :)

I am very interested in Mario Party Superstars sessions!!

I will definitely be at this upcoming Smash session seeing as I have off work, I have my Switch, and it can connect to the internet again. Looking forward to it!

Quick Announcement about Mario Party Superstars:
I've picked up Mario Party Superstars! I'll schedule a couple of sessions and open sign-ups sometime this weekend. It'll likely be two games of ten turns each back-to-back so we can take six players per "session." These will NOT be drop-in sessions - you will need to sign-up and let me know prior if you are unable to make it. I will be creating a ping list of everyone above that has expressed interest. You are welcome to let me know if you'd like to be added/removed anytime.

Now for Some Smash Ultimate:
Phew, what a week! What better way to celebrate a Friday than with some Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies? :)

We'll be starting soon (mostly 1v1s) today, November 19, at 6 p.m. EST. We usually play for about two hours, so you're welcome to join in for a game or two anytime. We'll also be chatting in the #multiplayer channel of our TBT Discord though this is, as usual, completely optional.

Been a while since we've met in the arena - see you there! 👋

SSBU Arena Details:
Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 3333

Done for now!

Last edited:
I’m going to have to head off because I’m tired and need to eat dinner, but a HUGE shoutout to mar-mar for hosting! In the opening match it was Mar’s Jigglypuff versus my… Jigglypuff. Who would have thunk it? 😂

q5v3QeH.jpg

B5ATz7l.jpg

Quick call out before we get started - seeking opinions:

I don't own Mario Party Superstars currently, but would anyone be interested in sessions for it? We'd only be able to welcome three players per session, though it may be fun to do occasionally in the future. Let me know what you think! :)

Saturday is race day! Mario Kart 8 friendlies are live now! 🏎 We'll start our first cup shortly after noon EST.

To Join:
Online Play > Friends > search for mar in your joinable games

We'll also be in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat in-between races. You're welcome to use this thread as well!

No worries, thank you for letting me know. :) Have a great Saturday, and we'll see you in a future one!

Hope things calm down a bit for you soon, Dark. Feel free to pop in if anything changes or you feel a race or two may help to destress- chat, or no chat. 🙌
Saw this super late, would love to play Mario Party Superstars!

Hello again! 👋

Signups for our first Mario Party Superstars sessions are now open for Sunday, November 28, 2021 using the following form:
Code:
[B]In-Game Name[/B]:
[B]Nintendo Switch Friend Code[/B]:
[B]Timeslot[/B]:

There will be two sessions to start for our trial run:

SessionPlayersHost
Mario Party Superstars: Sunday, November 28 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) ESTMairmalade (mar)
Mario Party Superstars: Sunday, November 28 at 1:30 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

We are only able to welcome three players per session, so please only signup for one timeslot. If you do not have a preference, please say so and I'll add you where there's availability. :) If there does happen to be availability in the second session, you've played in the first, and are interested in playing again, I will post for last-minute signups on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Games will be 10 turns with bonus stars on. I'm also open to giving everyone three stars to start to make things a bit more interesting. Otherwise, we can start as normal with zero stars each. :p

We'll be starting promptly for both sessions. The room will open 10 minutes prior to each session starting to ensure everyone has time to jump in. Discord is optional, but we will be using the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord to chat during games.

May Boo and Bowser be kind to our coins and stars. 🙏

Last edited:
In-Game Name: ~Kilza~
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: You have it
Timeslot: Nov. 28, 12 PM EST (can probably do either one tbh, this seems the better of the two for me)

In-Game Name: Karma
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4983-2347-1891
Timeslot: Either, put me wherever is more convenient

The stars have aligned for this one I'm actually off work next Sunday for once 🙏

In-Game Name: Deana
Switch Friend Code: SW-2205-9814-5414
Session(s): Sunday, November 28 at 1:30 p.m. EST

In-Game Name: Justina
Switch Friend Code: 0737-9433-8402
Session(s): Sunday November 28th at 1:30 pm
Ping list: yes please

Last edited:
The day of Mario Party Superstars has arrived! As a reminder, the room will open approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled times, so feel free to hop in early and get settled in for the friendship-building game that is Mario Party. You'll want to look for mar.

The room password for each session will be edited at the bottom of this post.

We'll be starting at the scheduled times below - please only join the session you're signed up for! 🙌

SessionPlayersHost
Mario Party Superstars: Sunday, November 28 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) ESTMairmalade (mar)
Mario Party Superstars: Sunday, November 28 at 1:30 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

We'll be using the #multiplayer channel to chat on the TBT Discord, but its use is optional.

See you soon! 👋

Room Password for 1:30 pm EST: 3333

Last edited:
Back