• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

The Mario Party Superstars room for 1:30 p.m. EST is now up! :D
@Hanami @deana @justina
Password is 3333

Both games for today are done - thank you all for playing! I'm sorry that my internet didn't hold up in the second one but glad you all got a chance to play and continue playing. :)

The next sessions for SSBU and Mario Kart 8 are up! We'll likely play more Mario Party in the new year. :D

Last edited:
I'm really sorry about missing the session... That was a huge fail on my part. I even set myself a reminder on Discord and forgot to open it... I stayed up later than I should have last night and it slipped my mind entirely. I honestly feel really bad about it.

I'm going to sadly be an hour late to the session this Friday again. My late shift day fell on it so I'll be working until 7 PM. Hoping to catch some matches afterwards if you guys are still going!

Ooh, I'll join the SSBU December 10 2021 session and the MK8 December 19 2021 session! My online membership ends on New Year's Day, so I'll put in my last hurrah!

Plans today include…Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies! Stop by for a few games starting later at 6:00 p.m. EST. It’ll be a mix of 1-on-1’s and 4-player smash depending on player count.

We’ll be chatting in the #multiplayer channel of the TBT Discord if you’d like to join us there too!

Arena details will be edited into this post at the scheduled time or in a new post if this isn’t the latest one at the start time.

A perfect way to start the weekend – hope to see you there! :D

Done for today! The previous MK8 session will be moved to make way for TBT's upcoming Holiday Market. Friendlies sessions will resume in the new year (of course, you're always welcome to make use of the #multiplayer channel on our Discord server for a friendly game or two!)

Hope to see you around the holiday market, and see you in the new year! :)

Annnd it's go time! The arena for today's Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies is now live! 🙌 You're welcome to drop in for a game or two anytime. We'll likely be playing for at least an hour.

Arena Details
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 3333

Last edited:
Hey Mairmalade, my apologies that I wasn't able to join in today. I had things done throughout the day that lasted longer than I had anticipated which ended up passing through the friendlies session.

So the MK8 session will be moved into the new year to make way for the holiday event, correct? Sad to say that my online membership expires on new year's day BUT, if there's a free 7-day trial floating around, I'll be sure to seize that opportunity so we can play together!

I want to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance if I somehow don't get another opportunity to do so! ❄

Hey Mairmalade, my apologies that I wasn't able to join in today. I had things done throughout the day that lasted longer than I had anticipated which ended up passing through the friendlies session.

So the MK8 session will be moved into the new year to make way for the holiday event, correct? Sad to say that my online membership expires on new year's day BUT, if there's a free 7-day trial floating around, I'll be sure to seize that opportunity so we can play together!

I want to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance if I somehow don't get another opportunity to do so! ❄
No worries at all! It will be moved due to the holiday event and that it will conflict with my own schedule, yes. Nintendo has recently announced a 7-day free trial that you may want to grab if able. It's valid until February 6, 2022. :)

Annnnd we're back! Happy New Year to you all. :) Hope you enjoyed TBT's Holiday Market festivities.

Our next session will be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe this Sunday, January 16 at 12:00 p.m. EST noon to make up for the previously canceled one before the new year. I've also gone ahead and scheduled a new SSBU session prior to the release of Pokémon Legends: Arceus because I feel a lot of us (myself included) may be checking it out. :D

Feel free to drop a message if you plan to join us one (or both) days, but should have plenty of space for anyone looking to pop in. See you soon!

SessionHost
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Sunday, January 16 at 12:00 p.m. noon ESTMairmalade (mar)
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Friday, January 21 at 6:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

Last edited:
*crawls out the darkness*
Y e s g a m i n g t i m e
Definitely going to join smash session, not so sure about mk8 tho, but if I'm going to be free at that time, there's a good chance I'll pop up there as well x)

Thank you for putting up the session dates! I haven't redeemed my code for the 7-day online free trial yet, so I'll tactically do so on January 16 to be able to join both the MK8D and Smash Bros. sessions. Can't wait to get my butt kicked by Mega Man again lol. Please put me on the ping list so I don't end up forgetting, please and thank you. :)

I'd like to hop by for some Smash. It's been a while since I played with you all. It will be fun. As things are now, that Friday is open for me.

Back