• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Done for January 16, 2022!

A quick reminder that Mario Kart 8: Deluxe friendlies will be starting later today at 12:00 p.m. noon EST. We'll be making use of the #multiplayer channel in the TBT Discord to chat during races if you'd like to join us there (optional!) You'll want to look for 'mar' in your joinable online games at the scheduled time.

See you at the starting line then! 👋

Last edited:
I'll do my best to join :D! (and thanks for writing out noon cause i always mix times up LOL)

Thank you for the games yesterday there were really fun
Glad you were able to stop by! Great games. 🙌
I had a lot of fun! I wanted to share my favorite highlight from the battle matches (I'm also sorry, Mar...).

1642546464850.png

There's evidence. I love how I missed my boomerang immediately after too.

The struggles we face during battle games. 😢

Last edited:
Can I sigh up?
In-Game Name: FrogFun (I'm assuming this is referring to the name on your Switch profile right?)
Switch Friend Code: SW-1271-7260-6737
Session(s) Super Smash Bros Ultimate(might do other ones later if that's okay)
Ping list: Yes, Please Ping me :)

I had a lot of fun! I wanted to share my favorite highlight from the battle matches (I'm also sorry, Mar...).

Despite witnessing myself getting sidelined just after my invincibility went away, I'm really glad you saved this clip. It was a crazy battle all around as I was too focused trying not to get hit lol.

👋 Hey, I'd like to be added to the Smash session

In-Game Name: Fatima
Switch Friend Code: 5301-0820-8049
Session(s): SSBU
Ping list: Yes

Friday friendlies are right around the corner! We'll be heading to the arena for some Super Smash Brothers Ultimate later today at 6:00 p.m. EST. Feel free to join the #multiplayer channel in the TBT Discord to chat during games as well. :D

Hope to see you there!

We also know a few of you have expressed interest in getting pinged for multiplayer games on Discord, so we do plan to add a multiplayer role. If you'd like the role when it's added, please post your full Discord tag (name and number) below. :)

We also know a few of you have expressed interest in getting pinged for multiplayer games on Discord, so we do plan to add a multiplayer role. If you'd like the role when it's added, please post your full Discord tag (name and number) below. :)
Ooo, that's nice! Definitely would like to have that role, so my tag is brain lag#3260

I'd like the role. My handle is Fatima_#0284

I'll sadly be an hour late again... My late shifts keep landing on Smash friendly nights which sucks. If you guys are done by then, it's cool. This should be my last 11-7 shift in general (I hope) so I shouldn't have to run into this problem anymore.

Edit: For Discord role my name is Dark Desert Fox#2338.

Done for today! The next session is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Saturday, February 5 at 12:00 p.m. noon EST.

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate?
It is time. Lobby details for today's 6:00 p.m. EST session are below. 👇

This will also be in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord.

Arena Name: TBT
Password: 9999

We usually play for about two hours, so feel free to pop in and out for a few games! :)

Last edited:
Thank you once again for hosting, mar-mar! I’m going to have to jet because I have some other things to take care of. Was lots of fun! :D

Aw man do I really need to wait to February 5th now lol... Anyway, I got myself a new OG Switch so as long as I got time I'll join! :D

i would love to be pinged!! i don’t check tbt so much now but discord notifications come through my phone, hopefully you’ll see me at more sessions hehe

rosetti#3377

Back