• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Great races as always - far too many lightning bolts though! ⚡

We've added a more EU-friendly time for Mario Kart 8 on Saturday, April 24 at 11 a.m. EST. :)

Our next game is SSBU on Saturday, April 10 at 7:00 p.m. EST. Hope to see you then! 🌊
Thanks for the session! I'm glad I was just able to get in for the last four races. You're right. There were too many lightning bolts to deal with. I'm surprised we still made it out fine haha.

Done for now. Thank you for playing, everyone! :D Have a lovely Sunday!

Arena Information for April 10, 2021:
How To Join:
Online > Smash > Battle Arenas > Join Arena > Friends' Arenas

Arena Details
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 0410

Let's keep the fighting spirit alive! We'll be playing Super Smash Brothers Ultimate today starting at 7:00 p.m. EDT*

Please feel free to stop in for a few games when/if you can - we'll be playing for 1-2 hours. :) We'll also be in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord server to chat during games.

See you then! 👋

*Convert the time to your timezone here

Last edited:
Thank you for hosting, mar-mar! It was a lot of fun. Got some things I need to take care of now, so I’ll see you guys at the next session. :D

Next Mario Kart session is on my Dad’s birthday so I will have to pass on that one. Hopefully I can make the next one. :)

Hello again! 👋 Hope you'll be able to join us for a few Saturday races!

A Mario Kart 8 session will begin later today, April 24, at 11:00 a.m. EDT and will run for about an hour. We'll also be hanging out in the TBT Discord in the #multiplayer channel to chat in-between races (probably no typing while racing here!) 😅

Convert game times to your local time zone here

To Join The Lobby:

Online Play > Friends > Search for 'mar' and join the game during the scheduled time.

I'm really dumb and don't think I've posted my friend code here yet! Hopefully I can make it to the MK8 session later :)

In-Game Name: skar (da)
Switch Friend Code: 8528 2451 8409
Session(s): April 24
Ping list: Yes

I thought I wouldn't be able to make it to this session because of work, but fortunately I arrived home a while ago, and just in time.

Mar, count me in to MK8 :) see you all on the racetrack in a bit!

I'm really dumb and don't think I've posted my friend code here yet! Hopefully I can make it to the MK8 session later :)

In-Game Name: skar (da)
Switch Friend Code: 8528 2451 8409
Session(s): April 24
Ping list: Yes
Got you! :) Hope you're able to join in!
I thought I wouldn't be able to make it to this session because of work, but fortunately I arrived home a while ago, and just in time.

Mar, count me in to MK8 :) see you all on the racetrack in a bit!
I went to bed when the sun was coming up so I'm quite surprised I made it as well! 😅 Welcome back, see you soon!

On that note - the lobby for Mario Kart 8 today is live!

Done for today - great races, everyone! See you in the next one. :)

Now that The Bell Tree Championship has concluded, ’somewhat regular‘ friendlies sessions for both Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Smash Brothers Ultimate will be returning!

Next Sessions 👾

SessionHost
SSBU: Friday, June 4th, 2021, 6:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
MK8: Saturday, June 12th, 2021, 12:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)

Sign-Up Form 👾

Code:
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Switch Friend Code:[/b]
[b]Session(s):[/b]
[b]Ping list:[/b]

If you would like to be pinged when a game is about to go live, please mention this when signing up so I can add you! :)

June 6th is a Sunday, not a Friday (unless you meant June 4th?). Either way, hopefully I'll be able to make it.

oh yay!! sign me up! 💜 thanks for hosting mar!

In-Game Name: digimon
Switch Friend Code: SW-6775-6293-0897
Session(s): ssbu + mk8
- June 4th, 2021, 6:00 p.m. EDT
- June 12th, 2021, 12:00 p.m. EDT
Ping list: i should be around on tbt at those times but you can ping me!

Yesss, friendly smashing time! Signing up for the June 4th session!
Still thinking about getting MK8 to possibly join these sessions in the future as well...

All done for today! The next session will be MK8 on Saturday, June 12th at 12:00 p.m. EDT. :)

Friday, June 4th, 2021:

Arena Name: TBT
Password: 9966

Good day/eve, everyone! 👋 Hope you're all geared up for some Friday Friendlies! We'll be starting some friendly Super Smash Brothers Ultimate soon at 6:00 p.m. EDT today. We'll play a few one-on-ones and some free-for-all.

We'll also be chilling in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord during games, so you're welcome to join us there if you'd like (completely optional).

See you soon!

Last edited:
Hello mar !

Could I join the June 12th session for MK8 ? 😊

In-Game Name: Lise
Switch Friend Code: We already are friends
Session(s): June 12th, 2021, 12:00 p.m. EDT
Ping list: yes

Back