• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

YOU KNOW WHAT
Everybody knows I suck at mafia, so why not?
I'll do this. Maybe I'll improve.

Sorry for the slight delay. I'm not sober so I've be quadruple checking everything to make sure there are no errors. All role PMs have now been sent out. PM me ASAP if you've not received yours.

Day 1​

A cannon explodes. A space whale’s cry echoes across the tangerine sky. Fire burns brighter than the sun as it spreads across the galaxy.

On deck, Captain Nathaniel Flint dashes across to the wheel. He pushes aside the arachnid creature in charge and takes control. Cannons fire upon the whales surrounding the ship, but the ammo just seems to reflect off their hard skin and bounce back on their attackers.

Somewhere below deck, a girl wakes in Flint’s chambers. She reaches for her clothes and then moves on deck. She searches for something she recognises. When she finds Flint she races up to him. “What in the world is happening? Why’re we under attack?”

“We’re not under attack,” Flint says, “we’re the ones doing the attacking.”

She grips tight onto him as a space whale approaches, knocking the ship aside. The whole ship careens, but regains composure and carries on. The whales continues to pursue them, calling out in high pitched shrieks.

“What’re we going to do?” a shipmate asks.

“We could feed it?” another offers.

Captain Flint doesn’t hesitate. He turns around, and throws the girl overboard. A whale lurches forward, catching her in his mouth. He swallows, only to then regurgitate the girl and decorate the sky in rainbow of colour. He rolls over in the sky, passing out in space.

Tina aka. Flint’s Wench was eaten and then regurgitated by a space whale.
Justin the Space Whale was poisoned by Captain Kidd’s Flint’s sloppy seconds.

You have until the end of Day 1 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 1 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Wednesday 16th June. Voting is done in this thread.

Remember: this is a no-PM game. All communication must be done within the thread.

Last edited:
Back