• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I don't see any reason to rush things. We have plenty of time to vote and wait and see if anyone seems suspicious. Let's give everyone a chance to post, then make a decision.

8floor why so eager to get voting over with? We still have plenty of time.
And I think scum have brought up a conversation before...

if we do not start talking about something, it is easy for everyone to stop by with a "checking in" post
just makes it easier for scum to hide

we have to offer something to talk about for evidence to appear :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i am not eager to "get voting over with"
i am eager to start conversation because i wanna play, not read a billion "checking in" posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I think scum have brought up a conversation before...
yes but this is "newbie" mafia, where i assume most people still need help and are not thinking really really far into things
it is not to say that i am absolutely sure that sid is town, but i find that right now, it is more likely that they are town than scum

It does seem like 8 is pushing but they are getting convo started and they're right most people just get by on check in posts.

if we do not start talking about something, it is easy for everyone to stop by with a "checking in" post
People will probably still make those posts anyway, and if that's all they contribute, we can consider them for a lynch. For now, I just don't think we have anything to go off.

If you want to play some mafia, try epic mafia.
And I don't think we can vote no lynch, to your last post #100

BerryPop - Mahoushoujo27 - Saylor - honeyprince

These are all the new players. Since many of the returning players aren't that awful at Mafia, we can perhaps try to lynch the least likely to contribute among these candidates. I'd like to hear them talk on their thoughts of Mafia (suspicions, helpful suggestions, anything really), and we can further judge and discuss their alignment through it, and whether they are worthy for the lynch or not.

This is just my suggestion of how we can do things and start discussion. Any other ways to do kick off Day 1 is welcomed.

BerryPop - Mahoushoujo27 - Saylor - honeyprince

These are all the new players. Since many of the returning players aren't that awful at Mafia, we can perhaps try to lynch the least likely to contribute among these candidates. I'd like to hear them talk on their thoughts of Mafia (suspicions, helpful suggestions, anything really), and we can further judge and discuss their alignment through it, and whether they are worthy for the lynch or not.

This is just my suggestion of how we can do things and start discussion. Any other ways to do kick off Day 1 is welcomed.
Aren't you forgetting berrypop?

Hello guys I will try my best to contribute even I have school 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday (GMT 8+).
So let's start with the discussion if we find someone fishy we need to hear his or her explanation if we have no one to vote then we should vote a distraction or inactive so I have suggestions and I hope you guys will share your opinions too

To Detective,
I suggest that you should investigate the following people:
MrKisstoefur, VillageDweller, ITookYourWaffles, Farobi, gnoixaim and LittleBeary

These people (included myself) have played Mafia for more than 5 times so these people have experienced playing the game, I included gnoixiam in the list because his playstyle is great and it seems he is not a newbie to me (I didn't say people in the list are pros) on the other hand even LittleBeary has played a lot of games some of her post are useless and irrelevant. The reason why we join the newbie game because we want to learn more or we are not comfortable playing in main mafia so we join the newbie mafia.

*It's your choice who to investigate so you may or may not follow my suggestion.

Jailor protect the important players.

so that's it. Go on guys we should discuss more.

@ITookYourWaffles -
I'm confused. Why should the detective check strong players instead of actual suspicious players? What's even more risky is they could likely end up being the Godfather, thus returning a town role.

@ITookYourWaffles -
I'm confused. Why should the detective check strong players instead of actual suspicious players? What's even more risky is they could likely end up being the Godfather, thus returning a town role.

Ahh yes I forgot to mention that thank you for clarifying well not only the GF also this
Nathaniel Flint (Serial Killer)
You may be technically dead, but your ghost still lives on. Protect your legacy by gunning down anyone who tries to steal your treasure, no matter their alignment. By the end of Day 1, you can choose which of these bonuses you would like to take as your second ability: (a) to return as town-aligned to inspections; or (b) to have a second night life (it’ll take two shots to kill you). If you do not choose the host will randomly decide for you.

There is a Framer too so the investigation will fked up as well

That said, we still don't have any leads of suspicious players. I've seen tinytaylor pop in every now and then, but not really talking. That's all I've got at the moment.

Going to admit I made that during Christian Living class because I was too excited to play mafia.
I also said that the DT can go with flow but don't forget we have a SK, Framer and GF will fked up the investigation.

The reason why we join the newbie game because we want to learn more or we are not comfortable playing in main mafia so we join the newbie mafia.

*It's your choice who to investigate so you may or may not follow my suggestion.

Jailor protect the important players.

so that's it. Go on guys we should discuss more.

well that's not really the reason I joined. I joined because I suck (and people are less serious about mafia here thank god)
but otherwise I agree with your post on what the detective should do.

cba to find it but 8floor said he doesn't want to read a million checking in posts - this so much, it honestly really annoys me with those checking in posts. I mean I guess it helps us realise that the players have seen the game has started but it still annoys me lmao

edit except not an edit i'm just typing this after i refreshed: o yeah i just read the roles poor detective :[
i guess i'd just say to the mason pair to keep talking in the QT.

anyway, this game is Plurality Lynch so no matter how long or slow or whatever it takes to lynch someone, it won't change when day ends so we should utitilise all the time we have :>

That said, we still don't have any leads of suspicious players. I've seen tinytaylor pop in every now and then, but not really talking. That's all I've got at the moment.

Some other people that have been active elsewhere are chibi.hoshi, in-a-pickle, and littlebeary

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah and mahousojo27 (don't get mad i spelled your name wrong xo)

Oh well on day one the lynch is always problematic. You just cross your fingers and hope you hit scum. I disagree with Waffles and Village Dweller on whom the detective should inspect. Like Farobi stated the detective needs to inspect suspicious players. Not only are the experienced players more likely to be framed but they are also more likely to be killed by scum first. We have approx. 1 1/2 days left to vote so there's plenty of time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

we have to offer something to talk about for evidence to appear :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i am not eager to "get voting over with"
i am eager to start conversation because i wanna play, not read a billion "checking in" posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes but this is "newbie" mafia, where i assume most people still need help and are not thinking really really far into things
it is not to say that i am absolutely sure that sid is town, but i find that right now, it is more likely that they are town than scum

8floor is also playing Lauren's Portal game. In that game, they did not complain about check in posts and actually contributed to spam. They have a totally different playstyle in this game . I think they have a power role.
In addition I fail to see how 8floor decided Sid2125 was town based solely on a 2 liner of "Should we lynch an inactive or do a no lynch". Just wanting to start some discussion" Sid2125 then disappeared from the thread.

8floor is also playing Lauren's Portal game. In that game, they did not complain about check in posts and actually contributed to spam. They have a totally different playstyle in this game . I think they have a power role.
In addition I fail to see how 8floor decided Sid2125 was town based solely on a 2 liner of "Should we lynch an inactive or do a no lynch". Just wanting to start some discussion" Sid2125 then disappeared from the thread.
This is true. Sid2125's post isn't even brimmed with content for me to believe that he's town right now. He literally posted this one sentence which isn't worth a 'clear' yet in my opinion.
so should we lynch a inactive or do a no lynch? Just wanting to start some discussion.
This is the most basic way of starting discussion, even mafia newbies can post something like this. I find the way 8floor pointing out Sid2125 being innocent almost straight-off-the-bat is interesting.

Another thing of note: Chibi.Hoshi was rather inactive in her first game in Newbie Mafia II. I think we could lynch her as a last-resort option if no one else takes the heat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops that was two sentences.

I'm sure chibi will post more though
If she wants to play why make the same mistake again ?

Back