• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

hi everyone
this newbie thing seems way more friendly and i like it
hopefully this will turn out to be a great game!

so should we lynch a inactive or do a no lynch? Just wanting to start some discussion.

so should we lynch a inactive or do a no lynch? Just wanting to start some discussion.

usually when we lynch inactives they end up being town
and the game just started so we should wait for more people to post
:p

Best Space Whale that ever lived. :) *poof*

delicious wench

From what I've seen in past mafia games, it's almost never a good idea to go for a no lynch since there's not much we can gain from it, other than to prevent townies from being a possible lynch target.

And RIP Tina. :(

Hey guys. Checking in!

Since there are more players this game, I'd say lynching an inactive/suspicious player in Day 1 is fine and dandy.

Checkin in', I've been gone for like the past two days, and completely forgot about Mafia ack. Here's looking forward to a good game!!!

Hey guys. Checking in!

Since there are more players this game, I'd say lynching an inactive/suspicious player in Day 1 is fine and dandy.

It's good to be playing another game with you, Fabori.

Hope you're not inactive this game like you were the last couple we were in together :lemon:

conversation is sure starting up slow in here
i imagine that sid is probably town since mafia or serial killer would not want to put themselves out there as conversation starter on day 1
it is unlikely, imo that they are trying to use reverse psychology

i hope that we start talking about relevant things now :D

well we still have to select someone to lynch or vote no lynch
we have to do something

Back