• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I agree Capella needs to go but our vig was killed night one. We only have the power blue detective and roleblocker alive. Capella is even less active on here than Portal which is really saying something. I'm guessing that Capella is the Serial Killer.

That's actually a very good assumption. Her voting for me was a little sudden.I thought she was mafia but the serial killer is a possibility too. The detective needs to investigate Capella. Or anyone else who seems suspicious like 8floor.

Hey guys since the Framer is dead we can ask the DT to investigate who they want maybe investigate Caps and Bearypop?

Just remember that the godfather is going to come back green and the Serial Killer could be coming back as green too. The town miller is going to come back as scum so... Could the town roleblocker please block BerryPop or Capella today..

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's actually a very good assumption. Her voting for me was a little sudden.I thought she was mafia but the serial killer is a possibility too. The detective needs to investigate Capella. Or anyone else who seems suspicious like 8floor.

8floor is dead BerryPop

I found it weird how the mafia wanted to keep ME alive. Why? And if 8 floor was the framer, was he responsible for VDs death?
And the mason pair is a green role. At least we have the detective to help is figure out who is mafia. And I do agree that Capella is acting a little odd...

Berry, you knew 8floor was dead. Now I have the feeling you're playing the newbie card.

... THIS IS CONFUSING XD
He's still alive in portal so I got confused

8floor will probably get modkilled in Portal today. They haven't been on since Thursday. The cake is a lie. BerryPop you may as well get your defense ready. You are going down for lynch the minute day breaks.

Since i am apperently allowed to role claim...
I am a Vanilla Townie

Yes I think if you are inspected that you will come back vanilla townie because you are the Scum Godfather and before you throw Capella the Serial Killer under the bus , please know that town always hunts down Mafia before Serial Killers.

Attention

I'm considering switching the game to a 24/24 time cycle, rather than 48/24, for the remainder of the game. This means that day phases will be shortened to 24 hours. Do you agree, or do you feel that you need the full 48 hours for scum-hunting? Do not discuss this in the thread, just vote: here. Voting is anonymous but if you have any comments on it feel free to PM me.

GF- when investigate turn green or inno
SK- has 2 options
* when investigate will flip green
* has 2 lives

Read woman read

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have awesome internet speed because of typhoon somewhere is SE Asia great.

ive been suspecting berrypop of being godfather too with how they felt the need to claim townie 2 times and pickle being so protective

mafia probably banking on us to just suspect berry enough to make the DT inspect them and then pickle would look town after trying to protect a town player.

Well it would be possible that
* in a pickel protected beary do so bery cud be framed.
* even she was protected by pickel maybe slipped up and actually scum?
* I won't forget the post about her feeling guilty cud it be we have another vig or she could be a sk?

She didn't answered praying mantis/8floor's question (avatar confused peace)
I dunno if we should investigate her because the GF and SK are alive

I wanna hear more about Caps some of us suspecting her and we should discuss more.

I think Capella is Serial Killer and not Mafia due to the vms between her and in- a -pickle after he died. She says she's going to give him her role and then realizes she can't. Pickle is Mafia so the whole VM issue wouldn't be coming up unless Capella wasn't Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop you can't have it both ways.. You state that your classmates always kill you first in Mafia type games in Drama class because you are so smart and that you understood sarcasm in the first grade (unlike your classmates). Yet you repeatedly post things that you should know if you just read the opening page. In addition , you have a coach! Your scum buddy Pickle was wrong about being good in Drama class had no bearing on this game. This is improv pure and simple.

I think Capella is Serial Killer and not Mafia due to the vms between her and in- a -pickle after he died. She says she's going to give him her role and then realizes she can't. Pickle is Mafia so the whole VM issue wouldn't be coming up unless Capella wasn't Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop you can't have it both ways.. You state that your classmates always kill you first in Mafia type games in Drama class because you are so smart and that you understood sarcasm in the first grade (unlike your classmates). Yet you repeatedly post things that you should know if you just read the opening page. In addition , you have a coach! Your scum buddy Pickle was wrong about being good in Drama class had no bearing on this game. This is improv pure and simple.

I think in a pickle was trying to frame me which is why he let you kill him. This game is actually easier in real life as you know what's happening right there and seeing how people react to things can be a clue. I haven't actually talked to my coach yet, but I can't now because I'm on a phone. and I do agree that Capella is a serial killer.

I think in a pickle was trying to frame me which is why he let you kill him. This game is actually easier in real life as you know what's happening right there and seeing how people react to things can be a clue. I haven't actually talked to my coach yet, but I can't now because I'm on a phone. and I do agree that Capella is a serial killer.
BerryPop, Pickle was Mafia. All he had to do was hide in the shadows and survive. If you are green townie as you claim , it wasn't worth his time nor his life trying to frame you. He didn't need to frame you anyway..you were going to be lynched. Pickle was framing me. His defense of you was the only reason he was lynched.

No our vms didn't have anything to do with sharing roles. I'm not serial killer i'm just a RLS Legacy Sailor

We'll that took awayour main suspect
Although she could be lying, I'll wait and see if anything comes up to change My vote

Day 3​

A life boat crash lands into Treasure Planet.

Captain Amelia lies curled up in a ball, gripping at her bicep. Another sailor tries to look at the wound, but she hisses and turns away.

Jim, not wanting to get involved, climbs out of the boat and takes a look around. The planet is overgrown and the sky is overcast. When he hears a scream he looks back toward the boat. He sees Amelia swipe at a shipmate.

He?s about to continue his exploration when something catches his eye. Flesh. His eyes move to bottom of the life boat: an arm is visible.

?What the? we need to move the boat!? A pause. ?What?re you waiting for? Help me!?

For a moment no one does anything. Then gradually they exit the boat. Captain Amelia is the last to emerge. She slumps down beside a dead tree, leaving the few sailors to do the manual work of lifting the boat. What Jim realises though, is that when even just one person isn?t pulling their weight an otherwise simple chore can mutate into a Sisphean task.

The boat is moved aside. The group gasps. A black cape covers most of a large, alien body. Jim moves first.

?Don?t touch him,? Captain Amelia warns.

Jim hesitates, then presses on. He reaches out. His fingers brush the creatures knuckles - then a hand grasps tight around his wrist. A warning shot is fired at a sailor, who crumbles to the ground.

?Who?re?it?s you.?

?Billy?? Jim drops to his knees, moving to help Billy Bones. But it?s no use. He screams out in agony. ?What?s wrong??

?You dropped your flipping boat on me, boy, that?s what?s wrong!?

His other hand trembles, still clutching at the gun. He tries to manoeuvre it to aim at Jim, but he cannot summon the energy. He lowers his head to the ground and closes his eyes. The grip around Jim?s wrist loosens.

?Is he??? Captain Amelia asks.

?He?s the one who gave me the map to this place,? Jim says, ?he?s the reason we?re all here.?

?No, I meant is he? dead??

Jim leans over the body. He pulls the creature?s cape over his head, shielding his face. The crew take a moment of silence for dear old Billy Bones.

Capella the RLS Legacy Sailor has died.
gnoixaim aka. Billy Bones has died.

You have until the end of Day 3 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 3 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Monday 21st July.

*note day has been shortened 24hrs*

Back