• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

so, who do you guys think the other half of the mason pair is?
if i had to guess, i'd say it was someone inactive because they didnt remind crazy-gamer to vote. so capella maybe?
captain amelia, would you please make yourself known? there is no reason for you to hide any more, because you are no threat to mafia. you're just a regular townie without your partner.

I bandwagoned Day 1 simply because it's Day 1. BerryPop/LittleBear/PopBear/BearyLittlePop honestly I was just plain confused, and I had only a half hour left to vote once I woke up.

Besides, digging up posts from Day 1 is nonsense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

of course that makes sense. If everyone was on/actually contributing we could probably go somewhere way faster. And I think I've done my best in helping town, if anyone disagrees, go ahead and lynch me.

In-a- pickle said they were going to bandwagon and vote for Berrypop day 1 but never changed their vote from Gnoixam. Between all their fluff posts Pickle went out of their way to defend BerryPop after she freaked out (after Villagedweller's death ) and then finally when BerryPop was brought up for lynch again went to her defense with an ambitious post with multiple quotes.Berrypop you are going to get lynched when day comes around again..

Lol I hate to butt in, but I did change my vote?

Oh and I guess this another good bye post for rlz

Yes you changed it to Little Beary. That's cool . I'll pull all your BerryPop quotes tomorrow. You defended her so much that I went to look at who you both had listed as your friends.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now shoo. You are dead . No talking or trolling for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pickle did you ask Capella her role after you died ? Your vm and hers sure makes it look like it.

We'll great. if the mafia doesn't kill me tonight, I'm gonna get lynched. I can't believe that even though he was mafia he defended me.

t'was a good fight. rip in peace y'all filthy scums and townies :cool: it was an added bonus that 8floor was scum too, but now that sid is dead (rip), it's more easier to pick up other lynch candidates for tomorrow. time to review the thread ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @ captain amelia -> DO NOT REVEAL YOUR ROLE UNLESS YOUR LIFE IS IN THE LINE. We all know there's one and only one of you - so if there ever comes a time when you'll be wrongly up for lynch, then you may reveal your true role. Roleclaiming right now may get you killed by the Mafia.

Lol I hate to butt in, but I did change my vote?

Oh and I guess this another good bye post for rlz

I'M BACK. I have nothing better to do rofl, OMG no, Caps crazy, I dunno why she said that.

The game was gettin' good! I don't wanna ruin it for ya'll

Dear dead space whale, please stop posting in this thread - take it to obs!

Last edited:
Night 2

The Casualties of the Battle

in-a-pickle the Space Whale was lynched.
8floor aka. Morph was modkilled.
Crazy-Gamer aka. Mr Arrow was modkilled.
Sid2125 the RLS Legacy Sailor was modkilled.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 2 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Sunday 20th July.

This is a message for everyone, not just those players modkilled: when you sign up to play mafia please take the time to think about whether or not you can actually commit to the game. It ruins the game for everyone involved if you're inactive and/or modkilled. If for any reason you suddenly need to take a day or two away from the forum, PM the game's host. They may make an exception depending on your circumstances.
That actually looked really good. I'll have to watch it again.

also @ captain amelia -> DO NOT REVEAL YOUR ROLE UNLESS YOUR LIFE IS IN THE LINE. We all know there's one and only one of you - so if there ever comes a time when you'll be wrongly up for lynch, then you may reveal your true role. Roleclaiming right now may get you killed by the Mafia.
i dont see how it would get them killed. what difference would it make for them to roleclaim then? because then it will look like theyre just trying to say anything to save themself. theyre just a regular townie pretty much anyway. please explain to me

confirmed town role -> 100% not mafia = less lynch candidates = bad for mafia because it can bring focus to them.

they want town to be confused, so i'd assume they'd kill of a confirmed mason player sooner rather than later.

i dont see how it would get them killed. what difference would it make for them to roleclaim then? because then it will look like theyre just trying to say anything to save themself. theyre just a regular townie pretty much anyway. please explain to me

Mafia could claim as the other mason and if we get a counter claim, we'd have to look at both of them to determine who was telling thw truth. AND if the mason roleclaimed, it'd be easier for mafia to kill off our blues.

I also think the vig. should shoot Capella or we vote for them on Day 3. PrayingMantis brought up how in-a-pickle defending BerryPop, but not 8floor (scum) or Capella. And Capella is acting scummy non the less. >>> sorry for sloppiness I'm on my phone.

we also can't pm, so it's really not a big deal to know the person just yet.

Mafia could claim as the other mason and if we get a counter claim, we'd have to look at both of them to determine who was telling thw truth. AND if the mason roleclaimed, it'd be easier for mafia to kill off our blues.

I also think the vig. should shoot Capella or we vote for them on Day 3. PrayingMantis brought up how in-a-pickle defending BerryPop, but not 8floor (scum) or Capella. And Capella is acting scummy non the less. >>> sorry for sloppiness I'm on my phone.

I found it weird how the mafia wanted to keep ME alive. Why? And if 8 floor was the framer, was he responsible for VDs death?
And the mason pair is a green role. At least we have the detective to help is figure out who is mafia. And I do agree that Capella is acting a little odd...

Hey guys since the Framer is dead we can ask the DT to investigate who they want maybe investigate Caps and Bearypop?

Capella I'm calling you out now as Scum. You are all over the forum posting but can't be bothered to come on and post. I'm sure you would like to explain all those vms to Pickle after he died. What were you trying to tell him that you weren't supposed to be ?

Woo, finally one mafia member down! (and another that got modkilled) RIP Sid2125 and Crazy-Gamer. :<

Okay, so I said in my previous post that I'll explain why I voted for Capella because it was 3 am back then, and I was actually hoping that today she would've posted more when I was absent. That way I can observe any subtle changes in her play style. Oh well.

Before I go on about Capella, I've been looking everywhere in in-a-pickle's post history and I don't see where she explained her reason for voting BerryPop for Day 2. Even though she said that she doesn't trust Berry completely, I find it sudden of her to vote Berry when nobody brought up reasons for lynching her. Only suspicions when she freaked out about VillageDweller's death. Of course, now that we know that she's a confirmed mafia, we can assume it was a desperate attempt to make herself look town.

In that case, could you please explain why you voted for Berry, Capella? Not only your last minute vote Berry without explanation is suspicious, I'm surprised that you didn't have anything to say when the suspicion fell on in-a-pickle. Why?

I agree Capella needs to go but our vig was killed night one. We only have the power blue detective and roleblocker alive. Capella is even less active on here than Portal which is really saying something. I'm guessing that Capella is the Serial Killer.

Back