• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

guys,
in-a-pickle said:
Whatever. Lynch me.
this sounds an awful lot like scum giving up. a good town player wouldnt just tell town to go ahead and lynch them. plus, i feel like after pickle made that statement, their coach probably told them not to give up, which explains why they added that weak defense afterward.
we cant just not vote for people because they posted some lame defense.
we can always bring up capella day 3

guys,

this sounds an awful lot like scum giving up. a good town player wouldnt just tell town to go ahead and lynch them. plus, i feel like after pickle made that statement, their coach probably told them not to give up, which explains why they added that weak defense afterward.
we cant just not vote for people because they posted some lame defense.
we can always bring up capella day 3

Oh my god? That's literally the same thing? Puppy, why do you pull out useless evidence like this against me? Just vote for christ's sake. How is that a "lame defense" to you?

I'm being candid with all of you, if I act defensive, I'm "scummy", if I'm inactive, I'm "scummy", if I post fluff, I'm "scummy," If I make a case against a user (AKA Mantis), I'm "scummy".

Clearly you have it out for me (puppy) Please just stop using every word I say into some outright lie. At least the other users are actually debating something useful while you just sit back and continue to harass me.

i am sorry i didnt defend when i was called out. i am just a plain old townie. this is newbie mafia i joined to get better and to be more outspoken (so far not doing so well). i will be more active monday when i get home.

i feel like puppy is pushing really hard for in-a-pickle lynch.

yeah im pushing for it because i think pickle is scum.
i only responded again because it seemed like people were were about to change their votes.
it is not my intention to harass you im just really convinced.

and its a lame defense because you basically responded with "no i didnt" and then tried to say i was bandwagoning when gnoixaim and mantis only touched on you and moved on. i made a case.

why did you tell us to lynch you then start defending yourself right after?

yeah im pushing for it because i think pickle is scum.
i only responded again because it seemed like people were were about to change their votes.
it is not my intention to harass you im just really convinced.

and its a lame defense because you basically responded with "no i didnt" and then tried to say i was bandwagoning when gnoixaim and mantis only touched on you and moved on. i made a case.

why did you tell us to lynch you then start defending yourself right after?

I accepted that you and a couple others obviously think I'm scum, and I already made a couple cases, but I can't change your minds apparently. So I said you could lynch me.

But then you had to go on another tangent about how sayiing something like "Lynch me" makes me scum, which (in my eyes) has no correlation.

I think I'm contributing to town, and have been a valuable player, compared to say, Cap, Mahous, NikkiNikki, Sid (sorry, I know you just posted), who haven't done much but agree.

And yes, I know you made a case. I just disagree with a lot of what you said.

so for what i can tell evebody is voteing Berry or pickle
i have been in pickle shoes before i know how much it sucks when someone thinks eveything you do is suspicious
as for Berry i have not seen anything that makes him/her suspicious but i have only read so much i guess

Night 2

The Casualties of the Battle

in-a-pickle the Space Whale was lynched.
8floor aka. Morph was modkilled.
Crazy-Gamer aka. Mr Arrow was modkilled.
Sid2125 the RLS Legacy Sailor was modkilled.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 2 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Sunday 20th July.

This is a message for everyone, not just those players modkilled: when you sign up to play mafia please take the time to think about whether or not you can actually commit to the game. It ruins the game for everyone involved if you're inactive and/or modkilled. If for any reason you suddenly need to take a day or two away from the forum, PM the game's host. They may make an exception depending on your circumstances.

Last edited:
Back