• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Sig Contest winner-GRAWR!

<big>$^DFTGW$%G&^R&W$#^$#!</big>

i'm mad.
i made a new avatar but it's over 25kb.
XD

<big><big>Dont Forget you can choose up to 2 signatures, so pick your top 2, not just one!</big></big>

Keep the votes coming!

chubsterr said:
<big><big>Dont Forget you can choose up to 2 signatures, so pick your top 2, not just one!</big></big>

Keep the votes coming!
no, i'm pretty sure you can only vote on 1.

john102 said:
chubsterr said:

Keep the votes coming!
no, i'm pretty sure you can only vote on 1.
you can choose 2 options when you vote.

I set it up like that so people that vote for themselves can also vote for someone else.

I only see two sigs who are better than the others, they look like there is putten more time into making it.

No offence but barely any of those sigs are "proper" sigs <_<

The one with the pics of IKE how the heck can that be tied with grawr's?

Grawr's sig is extreamly good for someone who did'nt make a sig for 100 years (xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Horus said:
why is number 4 so popular? its only 2 pictures and text...
Tat's a compleat lie there.

Its called C4D'S and renders.

and filter effects ;)

So if you think im slapping on a pic and render your compleatly wrong cuz its about 5 C4D's fro the background, 1 render with effect, colourized, gassioned blured the second render layer, pixelixed sword, ecc, etc, etc.

If you think thats not a siggeh then try telling that to a GFX pro.

Back