• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I need to do anything about the negative egg count thing, which apparently is a known issue. But I seem to have two negative eggs bringing my egg total down, in case I need to ask to have it fixed. Thank you.

i have found 1 whole egg, then remembered wow i really suck as puzzles and stuff, so might sit this one out so i dont destroy my brain

6, 8, 10, and 12 are the ones i still need. they’re probably kind of easy and i’m just overthinking it. or maybe they’re hard and i’m not thinking enough. am i thinking at all? AAAAAHHJDKDJMCMSK

I already found 5 eggs! Weird though it only says in my display that I have 3 eggs...

5,6,7,8 and 12 are the ones I'm still missing. I have had some ideas but none of them were correct lol

6, 8, 10, and 12 are the ones i still need. they’re probably kind of easy and i’m just overthinking it. or maybe they’re hard and i’m not thinking enough. am i thinking at all? AAAAAHHJDKDJMCMSK
I'm close to what you're at. I need 5, 6, 8, 12

since everyone else is informing us of their struggles, i too can say i still can’t figure out 2, 5, 8 or 11. i see a lot of people figured out 2 yet im still stumped, im probably overthinking it but maybe ill take a break for a bit and it’ll just come naturally 🤔

we have about 12 hours to figure it out...i think i need more time 🥴
I need tons more time. I think I know where 5 and 8 are, but I am so overwhelmed by where in those areas they may be.
Post automatically merged:

since everyone else is informing us of their struggles, i too can say i still can’t figure out 2, 5, 8 or 11. i see a lot of people figured out 2 yet im still stumped, im probably overthinking it but maybe ill take a break for a bit and it’ll just come naturally 🤔
Make sure you realize that number 2 is a code that needs to be typed into the place where you can redeem codes.

I need tons more time. I think I know where 5 and 8 are, but I am so overwhelmed by where in those areas they may be.
Post automatically merged:

Make sure you realize that number 2 is a code that needs to be typed into the place where you can redeem codes.
yup i know, it’s just really hard for me as im not very good at puzzles. i don’t know, everyone says it came naturally to them but i still can’t seem to figure it out. hopefully soon.

Well the nice thing about 2 is that you can just keep typing in stuff until something happens 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back