• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel dumb. I still haven’t figured out 2 and 5-8 😅; then again I haven’t had much time cuz of family. I haven’t given up yet though 😤.

If you have only recently begun egg hunting then your egg values will be incorrect to begin with. This is a known issue and it will be corrected after a little time has passed.
Ohhh I see I'm glad I got confused for a bit lol thank you for the response!

After getting all four after staying up way too late this morning, I've come back after sleep to find I've grown stupid! Hooray!

the remaining clues are very hard to decipher lol idk where I'll even look for them, gonna try using my laptop later...

I'm determined to get number 6 tonight! Numbers 8 and 12 I've already pretty much given up on. But not really.

i've still only mananged 1-4. i cannot figure out the others my brain is mush

It's 3am and I am eggshausted. I've added our two most commonly asked questions above the clue table in the OP. If anyone asks about it, please quote this text:

Read Me
  • When you first begin hunting for eggs the value shown may not match your actual total. This is a known issue and it will update after sometime without you needing to report it to us.
  • To view a breakdown of which eggs you have found please see your transaction log.

Please keep in mind that if someone asks a question it's often better to quote the OP rather than writing a response yourself because we have carefully worded the OP to not give any hints.

I'll see you all in the morning for another day of egg hunting. Other staff members will be watching this thread throughout the night. Good luck and good night! 🐰

It's 3am and I am eggshausted. I've added our two most commonly asked questions above the clue table in the OP. If anyone asks about it, please quote this text:

Please keep in mind that if someone asks a question it's often better to quote the OP rather than writing a response yourself because we have carefully worded the OP to not give any hints.

I'll see you all in the morning for another day of egg hunting. Other staff members will be watching this thread throughout the night. Good luck and good night! 🐰
Godspeed and thank you for this hunt. This is my favorite forum event.

i think this is the first time ive ever managed to get all the released clues at once! let's hope i do as well with the next batches so i can expand my my melody egg army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back