• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup i know, it’s just really hard for me as im not very good at puzzles. i don’t know, everyone says it came naturally to them but i still can’t seem to figure it out. hopefully soon.
It was really hard for me too, you're most likely overthinking it. :)

I think I'm at a point where I probably just can't figure out 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 12 because I'm just not familiar enough with the forums. A few of them seem like they have obvious answers, but I've gone to what I think are the likely places and didn't find anything.

Not sure if I need to do anything about the negative egg count thing, which apparently is a known issue. But I seem to have two negative eggs bringing my egg total down, in case I need to ask to have it fixed. Thank you.
Any incorrect egg values will be corrected after some time without it needing to be reported. :)

OH. suppose this is what happens when i put all my brain cells towards egg hunting rather than Thinking.

When in doubt, refer back to the OP. We will always state important event information like this plainly:

You have until Monday April 5th 2020 at 10PM EDT to find as many eggs as you can. After that point they will turn fowl and no longer be redeemable.

Started hunting again after taking a nap and I was able to find two more eggs from the latest batch for a total of six eggs. Decided to go ahead and buy a My Melody Easter Egg as I don’t think I’ll have time to find any more eggs tonight (unless I just come across them randomly). Will probably resume hunting at another time. Best wishes to those who are still looking to find them all!

Hi could anyone help? I've already found 7 eggs but my display only shows 5 eggs... I tried buying one egg that is worth 6 eggs to see if the other 2 is just hidden but I can't buy thus concluding that there is a problem, I'm using my phone btw...

Haha, right after my last post I stumbled on another, but I think it could fit as the answer to either 6 or 9. Is there a way to see which one I got?

I am seriously so dumb. I found egg 5 in the place I was looking all along. I just overthinking the other unnecessary clues I suppose.

Only 6, 8, 12 left.

Hi could anyone help? I've already found 7 eggs but my display only shows 5 eggs... I tried buying one egg that is worth 6 eggs to see if the other 2 is just hidden but I can't buy thus concluding that there is a problem, I'm using my phone btw...
If you have only recently begun egg hunting then your egg values will be incorrect to begin with. This is a known issue and it will be corrected after a little time has passed.

I'm loving this easter egg hunt so far! I really want that MyMelody egg, so I'll at least get the 6 needed for it, but GOSH are these riddles hard. I feel so close on some of them but man I have a.... brain that doesn't like to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back