• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FOUND #7!!! 😭

EA3A36DE-05C9-4D70-8D90-77A2C84C34E5.jpeg

i feel like my hunch on egg 5 is right and i'm looking in the wrong places
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've figured out what 5 is trying to say, I just don't know what to do with that information. Tried a couple things and nothing yet.

I'm having such a blast with this. There's a bunch I totally do not understand at all but that's okay!! It's so much fun to have an idea and go chase down a ton of different threads and of course actually finding the right post is so awesome.
Thanks for the fun & entertainment!! 💕

i’ve come to the conclusion that i’m not going to be able to get a prismatic egg before they sell out...if someone can grab me one that’d be great c’:

AAHH #12 is kilLing me 😔
Like, i understand the clue and i know what it is, but i don't know how to get the egg!

Will we find out who wrote what clue? Some of these are really clever and others are very hair pulling

I’m not even sure what clue #8 is even saying at this point.
Do not get me started with this egg. I went to where I thought it would be, searched each part, and nothing matched the clues. I'm overthinking, I'm drinking, and I'm stinking at this hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back