• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people are after the golden egg this time around? Trying to figure out if it's worth trying for it or if I should just settle with a dragon egg and some other cheaper ones

still stuck on number 8, but at this point my brain is fried. going to call it a day and maybe go watch the last ep of horimiya

I'm crying about how dumb I am to not be able to solve 6, 8, 12 (not really crying, just laughing at how hard they are for me).

Egg number nine where are youuuuuu
I searched where u think it would be but it isn't there
I've found 7 and i need to find 1 more before resting

you’re not dumb. i’m stuck on some before that and those as well.
I know. I don't really mean the negative self-talk. However, these eggs are really annoying. I feel like 6 should be easier than I'm making it.

Me reading the clue for egg #8:
tenor.gif

A miracle has occurred. I have found egg 12. I was doing some searches without much hope, when suddenly something in one of the search results caught my eye. It had to be related to the answer, and as it turned out, it was. Now I just need to find 8... I have even less hope for that one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back