• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m so confused and i have homework to do but i am not sleeping until i get these last 2 eggs

what in god’s name is #12 even saying?? flaming camelid??? huh???
I found a reference to it after searching, but that still led me to nothing. So, I don't even know.
Post automatically merged:

i’m so confused and i have homework to do but i am not sleeping until i get these last 2 eggs
Homework can wait. Your teacher is probably out at a bar tonight anyway. Get this egg done.

Whew well, I am honestly stoked to have found 8 eggs so far! I can afford a squid egg, my melody, or wait and try to save for one of the expensive eggs (too many options!).

I have found clues; 1, 2, 3, 6, 7,9,10 and 11.

Going to take a break and then take another crack at it.
Post automatically merged:

I was pretty certain about 5 but my searches haven't revealed anything. Going to have to do a double think for that one.

Last edited:
Lucifer: What do you desire?
Me: The prismatic egg collectible.
Lucifer: Then why are you too dense to solve the remaining 3 clues that you need?
Me: 😭

Hardly active here, but my bud told me 'hey eggs are back at TBT' and I zoomed in as quickly as I could! I'm having a lot of fun, even if #8's absolutely frying my brain... Good luck to everyone searching! Love these kinds of online puzzle hunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back