• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found #10! I hate how clever the clue is. 😩
8 and 12 remaining, though from the looks of everyone else I’m not getting my hopes up on finding them soon LOL
Post automatically merged:

NEVERMIND I FOUND 12 I SCREAMED WHEN I FIGURED IT OUT

Kudos to the moderating team for making the egg search difficult this year! I was able to find six so far. I will still keep searching though! :D

A miracle has occurred. I have found egg 12. I was doing some searches without much hope, when suddenly something in one of the search results caught my eye. It had to be related to the answer, and as it turned out, it was. Now I just need to find 8... I have even less hope for that one though.

lmao I'm hoping this clicks with me soon.

Welp I still can't figure out eggs 6, 8, or 12 but I'm much more buzzed that I was hours ago and I've learned a lot about a few users on here just from browsing posts.

I'm trying to figure out egg 4 TT. seems I'm the onlu one who is having trouble with it

Wow, I've found ten eggs! I've never done this well before! I don't know if I'm getting better at this, or if the clues are just easier this time around. ^o^;>

8 and 12 are driving me crazy, I'm gonna feel so dumb when the answers are revealed 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back