• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just found egg 8 on a whim. From the start I had the general area right, but for some reason I didn't really get the feeling to look in the right spot from just reading the clue
Thats where I’ve been with egg 8 from the start. I feel I have the general area but no clue beyond that. I’m determined to find it. It’s my last egg.

Thats where I’ve been with egg 8 from the start. I feel I have the general area but no clue beyond that. I’m determined to find it. It’s my last egg.

It was the last one of the 12 I needed as well. Looking for it pained me so. Good luck, I hope you can find it soon~

It was the last one of the 12 I needed as well. Looking for it pained me so. Good luck, I hope you can find it soon~
Thanks! I’ve searched this specific area so
much to the point that I’m probably overthinking it.

Good morning and Happy Easter all! 🐰
I've had five hours sleep and had a bad dream about the egg hunt. Too much screen time yesterday, clearly. Time to overdose on caffiene and inevitably make that same mistake again. ☕

How are we all doing? Fried? Scrambled? I hope no one's boiling mad over there. If you haven't eaten or slept since you started hunting I would absolutely recommend taking some time away from your device to do so!

Will we find out who wrote what clue? Some of these are really clever and others are very hair pulling
The clue writers will be listed in the answer table. This will go up when the hunt closes on Monday night. We don't reveal this until the end so it doesn't give anyone who might know us well any hints.

5 eggs left, I feel like I'm halfway there on 3 of them 😭 the other 2, no idea

Good morning and Happy Easter all! 🐰
I've had five hours sleep and had a bad dream about the egg hunt. Too much screen time yesterday, clearly. Time to overdose on caffiene and inevitably make that same mistake again. ☕

How are we all doing? Fried? Scrambled? I hope no one's boiling mad over there. If you haven't eaten or slept since you started hunting I would absolutely recommend taking some time away from your device to do so!
im feeling quite poached actually

and thanks for reminding me i should probably grab a glass of water! it’s already almost 4 AM and i should probably sleep to wake up for the 9 AM release tomorrow, but a few extra hours won’t hurt 😎

ok i've slept and i'm ready to try and tackle these last five, although lord knows if i'll have gained any puzzle solving skills overnight
edit: found 2 more lmao would you believe sleeping helps?

Last edited:
Well, I spent countless hours on #8 to the point where I am unable to find it under any circumstance, but that’s okay because of the effort that was put off to doing so.

I’m very tired and have to get up early in the morning. Why do I pamper myself to hunt these virtual eggs because of the collectibles and because it’s fun?

Must refuel my hunting energy, goodnight all and good luck hunting!

I'm psyched for it to be 11 pm so that I can get enough clues to buy a dragon scale egg! I am hoping, if I am lucky, to get the dragon scale + squid egg out of this hunt!

Best of luck to everyone still figuring out this batch of clues. I have given up for now but I am sure your perseverance will pay off!

I guess I am to stupid to find more than 6 eggs... I have a real headache now lol

I love how I woke up today, not thinkin about anything and suddenly I had this one thing in my mind for Egg 2 and yes, it was correct!! :D

WOAH WHAT-
Dang, i accidentally found egg 7. I was hopelessly (and i was looking for egg 4) clicking on stuff and i suddenly found an egg. I thought it was egg 4, but nope it was egg 7. I don't really understand the clue for egg 7 and i was really surprised. I guess i was lucky :')

I love how I woke up today, not thinkin about anything and suddenly I had this one thing in my mind for Egg 2 and yes, it was correct!! :D
Breaks to sleep, eat, and rehydrate are more beneficial than most people realise!

I'm a zombie today for the lack of sleep, and have an awful headache for it, but at least I don't have to solve any clues. 🐰

I keep running across people with fake eggs in their signatures that are rickrolls and I am Weary 😩
If you report these users I'll remove any fake eggs.

i swear i will make scrambled eggs of the staff members that made #8 and #12 lol
Please do not scramble staff users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back