• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can!

Are you asking why we skipped this event in 2020? It was related to food shortages at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ah that makes sense. Another question can we use something or make something that's egg shaped or is this strictly real eggs only?

Ah that makes sense. Another question can we use something or make something that's egg shaped or is this strictly real eggs only?
I'm afraid not. Eggs are easily accessible and there is plenty of time to buy them so we won't be accepting any alternatives in this event. The only exception to this are craft eggs (styrofoam, plastic, or wooden) because we understand some people may not wish to work with animal byproducts for ethical reasons.

I'm afraid not. Eggs are easily accessible and there is plenty of time to buy them so we won't be accepting any alternatives in this event. The only exception to this are craft eggs (styrofoam, plastic, or wooden) because we understand some people may not wish to work with animal byproducts for ethical reasons.
Oh okay ! At least we can fake eggs. That's good enough for me thank you. ☺️

I will be able to make my egg two days it will look awesome
I love the enthusiasm. I bet yours will look extra cool ! Rooting for you ! 💖
97qxT3g.gif

Thanks so much for holding another fun contest! I've convinced my boyfriend to go to the store tomorrow morning to buy white eggs (we normally eat brown) and dyeing stuff. I loooove hard boiled eggs too so nothing will go to waste on practice eggs haha. I will do my best to make something pretty for participation points!

If only I was using a plastic egg I wouldn’t also I’ve never tried a hard boiled egg so ima do a hard boiled egg

I definitely want that participation egg currency. I have an idea that I like but I'm not sure I'll be able to do it justice with my art skills equivalent to a 3 year old. But I'll try. I just have to figure out the best supplies to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back