• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a styrofoam cup like this:
1616890638872.png

considered a craft supply? It's going to be used as a base for the egg and it will be modified and painted, but I just wanted to know before i waste my whole $1 on a pack of these things lol

Is a styrofoam cup like this:
View attachment 364500
considered a craft supply? It's going to be used as a base for the egg and it will be modified and painted, but I just wanted to know before i waste my whole $1 on a pack of these things lol
Nome of my business, but I think vris went to bed since it's like 1 something where vris lives

I'll be unable to get any eggs and last time I pooped out an egg, it wasn't pretty.
i think you should still try if you really want to participate! a lot of us here aren’t the most artistic when it comes to this stuff but hey, there’s always the participation prizes to be able to purchase atleast 1 egg when the event rolls up 😊

Here is my entry: Crystal Egg 🧙‍♂️ 🔮
Went shopping for crystals today, so that was my inspiration :] I didnt have a lot of supplies so... I painted most of it with a tooth pic and a sharpie.. lol

AvEairc.png

thanks for bringing back this fun event!​

me staring at my phone rn because this is literally one of the prettiest things that i’ve ever seen;

47F10F21-A3EE-403B-B695-74BB8F96E485.jpeg

Went shopping for crystals today, so that was my inspiration :] I didnt have a lot of supplies so... I painted most of it with a tooth pic and a sharpie.. lol

AvEairc.png

I would so have that as a collectible! Nice work!

y- you guess that it turned out okay???? homie this is amazing wth. 😯

Thank you. :love: I was hoping that the egg being dipped in ink (not paint) for a long time would result to it being a darker violet. Most of the thick color was gone after wiping it with tissue.

That looks amazing!!! For some reason I can see a sideways face in the middle.

Thank you. ☺ Can't really visualize the face though. XD

Oh, how exciting!! I just ordered craft wooden eggs. I hope it shows up in time!! I can't wait to start decorating!!🐰🐣🌷😁

Since my wooden eggs are a little narrow and long I started painting one larger and one smaller one to submit them together. Is that acceptable? In my head it made sense - and if I could actually do math I would calculate to check if these two eggs now are the size of a normal egg 😅.

AvEairc.png

aaaaa I literally NEED a crystal egg collectible now, I love this 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back