• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what Molang means. Is that a reference?

Regardless your entry has been accepted.
Molang is a character! cute lil bunny
1616879370174.jpeg

Last edited:
Alright, so i tried to make an egg of my pfp, Piu Piu, which is from the same animation show as Molang, what Tokki made.
we wanted to make similar eggs because 1. that’s cute and 2. we could only afford a few paint markers, they’re expensive ;-;
6748D004-64A0-4755-9051-EECFA3ADA736.jpeg

Question- can we use, say, foam pieces as part of our entry? Like, if I wanna make a bunny, can I glue some foam ears on? And faux hair bought from a craft store?
I wanna try and make Bonbon! though the chances of me actually getting off my bum and doing it are very slim...

Question- can we use, say, foam pieces as part of our entry? Like, if I wanna make a bunny, can I glue some foam ears on? And faux hair bought from a craft store?
I wanna try and make Bonbon! though the chances of me actually getting off my bum and doing it are very slim...
This would be okay, yes!

Awesome! And, follow up- would it be okay to, say, draw eyes on white foam, then cut them out, and glue them to the egg?
...I'm not very good at drawing and don't wanna have to buy a bunch of eggs in case I mess up 😅
Absolutely fine. :)

If you've any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

Absolutely fine. :)

If you've any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
I think that's it- thanks!

Since this week is spring break I may hit up the craft store on Monday, lol. I figure if it turns out cute enough it can double as an Easter decoration for my house!

here’s my entry! I tried to make Molang if you couldn’t tell 😂 (you probably couldn’t...)
Alright, so i tried to make an egg of my pfp, Piu Piu, which is from the same animation show as Molang, what Tokki made.
we wanted to make similar eggs because 1. that’s cute and 2. we could only afford a few paint markers, they’re expensive ;-;
These are both so cute ;w; <3

Oh damn, this was quick!
I still have my egg from 2019 XD (the egg was hollowed) I have an idea for this, but I can already tell my imagination is far better than my crafts; but I'll give it a go!

Does the egg have to be hard boiled? I'll probably will go with hard boiling the egg but just wondering.

Oh damn, this was quick!
I still have my egg from 2019 XD (the egg was hollowed) I have an idea for this, but I can already tell my imagination is far better than my crafts; but I'll give it a go!

Does the egg have to be hard boiled? I'll probably will go with hard boiling the egg but just wondering.
I would recommend hard-boiling because it will make it easier to work with. You of course can forego this but the egg will be more susceptible to damage.

here’s my entry! I tried to make Molang if you couldn’t tell 😂 (you probably couldn’t...)
M a n yours is so cute better than what I came up with but oddly similar to something I had in mind lol
Post automatically merged:

YOURS IS CUTE TOO OMG

@Vrisnem I was thinking of likening my egg to a character if I get the chance to participate, but that particular character carries things on their head in a bowl thing, meaning I would have to construct this bowl, affix it to the egg, and then put additional stuff on top of it to fill. I would probably use little styrofoam balls and modify those to get what I want, but that kind of goes beyond the scope of the event since it's no longer the egg itself getting decorated. How much are we allowed to add onto the egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back