TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you literally convert "a christmas carol" to digits it's

1 3 8 18 9 19 20 13 1 19 3 1 18 15 12

....but I don't know where that could possibly be directing us to look lol
Could it be post number?
Like your post was the forum's 10276785th post.
If so, we'll have to shrink the number even more.

I have not found any eggs since the 4th batch arrived.

Suddenly I feel as if those who work alone have a major disadvantage to those who privately work together.
I'm trying to do it alone too, but my mind is now mush 🤕
I just found a bird from Camp TBT before any of the solo clues from the new batch.

If you literally convert "a christmas carol" to digits it's

1 3 8 18 9 19 20 13 1 19 3 1 18 15 12

....but I don't know where that could possibly be directing us to look lol
Hmm... the missing digits are 467... wonder if this means anything.

Interesting discovery while mulling on the Christmas Carol community egg, but the Market Attractions section is somehow still visible right now? Normally past event locations go away so I'm not sure if this is an oversight by staff or not? On a quick dig around I found nothing there though. Feel free to look in to it in more depth in case I missed something. Link to it here.

I also checked the entirety of the 2021 Advent Calendar website and none of the doors led anywhere.

Interesting discovery while mulling on the Christmas Carol community egg, but the Market Attractions section is somehow still visible right now? Normally past event locations go away so I'm not sure if this is an oversight by staff or not? On a quick dig around I found nothing there though. Feel free to look in to it in more depth in case I missed something. Link to it here.

I also checked the entirety of the 2021 Advent Calendar website and none of the doors led anywhere.
It’s cause that’s where we enter the puzzles I thinj

well i'm stumped at egg 17 and i thought i figured out egg 19 but no luck! if anyone figured them out could i ask for some hints? struggling with these solo ones 🥲

Might be a long shot, but if anyone has some hints for eggs 5, 9, 11, 13, 15, please let me know! 😭 I swear I’ve looked everywhere I can think of!

I’ve been trying to work on the community clues, but no luck there, either.

found egg 18, for those who don't wanna kill the thrill of the hunt too much focus more on the digits you do have

for people who don't care as much go to transactions you'll find it probably
bro i absolutely knew what this clue meant but i had no idea where to click and now jingle is 1 bell richer and i am 1 bell poorer

i demand a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back