TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really struggling to find eggs ... If anyone could PM me with some hints, I'd really appreciate it ;-; I'm not the smartest cookie it seems 😂

Edit to add: I've so far managed to get 2, 10, 14 & 18 ... Keeping my fingers crossed I got the answer correct for 16! But the rest I'm totally confused/lost/stuck on :( any help would be appreciated! I don't think I've been around long enough to understand some of these clues 🤣

Last edited:
Ok...I throw in the towel. If anyone is feeling generous I would love a DM with some clues to point me in the right direction for 17 and 19 🙇‍♂️

I'd appreciate some advice about 17 or 20 if anyone has even a slight clue. I've explored a few ideas but until I'm certain I'm afraid to commit.

These really are something. I like how within each batch there are really challenging ones and then really easy ones. I need to stop complimenting the staff I'm giving them big heads I bet.

I figured the Spring Bloom Egg would be popular. I’m kinda glad I’m just going for Splat Eggs. Though I’ll probably have to buy some off others to make the row I’m hoping to make.

Would anyone mind sending me a DM for Egg #16? I've been looking at the puzzle for hours and I am about up in air over it if I have to look at it more. Two of them keeps eluding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back