TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great...one more egg and now the Spring Blooms are out of stock...

Sad day 😢

So Egg 6 is still fustrating. Reinforcements are sailing here this morning, but they must wait to see the horizon.
Why 'must' they wait? What is it that they must see?
Whatever the reinforcements are, they need a boat to get here. So it couldn't be something material wise?
It says they;re coming in the morning, but need to wait for the horizon, so do they need to stay sailing the whole day? Horizons are a night thing right?

At one point I thought it had something to do with the lil mini game from New leaf, the desert island escape. And how some people wanted those mini games back.

Would anyone mind sending me a DM for Egg #16? I've been looking at the puzzle for hours and I am about up in air over it if I have to look at it more. Two of them keeps eluding me.
If you anything regarding 17 and 19...I might give you some hints.

There will be restocks :)
I know...its just depressing seeing Out Of Stock on the only egg that I want 🥲

yeah 17 is hard anyone got any hints for that one? feel like i looked everywhere my little brain could think of its got clear hints but i got zip zero nothing

edit: found thnx for the help!

Last edited:
It says they;re coming in the morning, but need to wait for the horizon, so do they need to stay sailing the whole day? Horizons are a night thing right?

A horizon is just where the earth and the sky meet. Of course there's also a more figurative meaning, as in wanting to expand one's horizons. That's why we were thinking if it isn't about the game then it could be related to weather or something that would obscure the horizon during an ocean voyage

Oh no the egg is sold out already. I hope the restock don't happen in the middle of the night xD

Wait to see the horizon = wait for the game to come out = when it was announced the game was delayed at the 2019 e3???

I didn't find anything in this thread though

So far all of the community clues were not in a thread - they were in places like the shop, transactions, watched threads, online guests etc.
Maybe egg 6 follows this pattern???

Last edited:
I wonder who would win, zirby or king zipzipzip...
And if anyone needs help on eggs 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, and 15, feel free to send me a pm!
And and as for egg 6 I'm thinkingMaybe a thread someone made on nh's launch date on the airport subform? I figured waiting to see the horizon might refer to traveling, or maybeI'm overthinking it

Well, I'm sure nobody was wondering this, but I can confidently say #6 is not about the suez canal
we still appreciate your sacrifice cornimer 💕💕

I was a bit hesitant with the spring bloom egg at first but I just realized it matches the fresh feather and now I love it!🌿💕

So Egg 6 is still fustrating. Reinforcements are sailing here this morning, but they must wait to see the horizon.
Why 'must' they wait? What is it that they must see?
Whatever the reinforcements are, they need a boat to get here. So it couldn't be something material wise?

At one point I thought it had something to do with the lil mini game from New leaf, the desert island escape. And how some people wanted those mini games back.
the clues aren't always this literal, for example sailing can just mean going somewhere and the horizon can just mean the date of arrival

Noticed how all of the community eggs so far have been found in non-threads? Perhaps egg 6 could be the same as the rest of them

Also, I really need tons of hints as possible for the rest of the eggs (Aside from 3, 7 and 9, I already found them.)
I hate to resort to this, but I've been left no choice.

This is what I wake up to?? I’m going back to sleep.
B0A41CC3-7B87-44D2-9F32-25D7A9F3B2A7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back