TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda thought 6 might have been on the AC World pages but nothing so far
This was my best thought. Especially since “reinforcements” and the first article talking about the “bunny day invasion” seems related. Checked this over plenty of times though.

I looked through a bunch of pages on AC World too yesterday. Didn't find anything

unrelated but the bell tree manor bedroom is still open -- seeing zip up there in the moonlight adds just a Touch more creepiness to everything.
1650209828975.png

This was my best thought. Especially since “reinforcements” and the first article talking about the “bunny day invasion” seems related. Checked this over plenty of times though.
yeah i've been going thru some update stuff, cards etc that mentions new villagers and such but nah..hmm

i think i spent hours yesterday trying for egg 6 looking at everything everyone collectively thought of but literally notthinggg whoever gets egg 6 first is a god tbh

You guys have to remember that an egg has already been hidden in the AC World website back in 2014. Conclusion: If an egg has already been hidden there, it cannot be hidden in that spot again. At least, that's how it works.

Throwaway thought about 6.

I keep reflecting on it being tied to camp bell tree somehow since we sailed there. There was also a period where people who joined late (reinforcements) had to wait to be assigned a cabin before they could 'sail' over. I've tried looking at threads for that period of time but haven't found anything though.

Im confused was there a limit on how many eggs of a certain type can actually be bought?!?!? I was so close to having 14 and really wanted the spring bloom but it says out of stock :( is that a glitch or is there actually a limit. THIS WAS HARD ENOUGH :mad:

still got nothing for the new batch. (community clue aside lol) did some more digging for #6 earlier this morning but still found nothing.

Im confused was there a limit on how many eggs of a certain type can actually be bought?!?!? I was so close to having 14 and really wanted the spring bloom but it says out of stock :( is that a glitch or is there actually a limit. THIS WAS HARD ENOUGH :mad:

There will be restocks, keep an eye out on the store.

There is a limit on all eggs unless they say "unlimited", but there will be restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back