TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please explain how #24 works? I don't understand how these characters are the same?? I'm very confused o_O

puzzle24.pngFBw66JGXoAES7Ao.jpg

Thank you everyone who helped me with the math problem. Absolutely heck that.

That said, 3 for 3 on each of those puzzles which is super exciting! Super nervous about the last few puzzles though. We'll have to see what's what tomorrow I suppose.

Forgive me if this has been asked...but I've scrolled through enough pages this weekend and can't be bothered to look back in here...

Has the staff confirmed that egg 6 hasn't been found? Or are we assuming someone has managed to find it and is keeping it to themselves?

Forgive me if this has been asked...but I've scrolled through enough pages this weekend and can't be bothered to look back in here...

Has the staff confirmed that egg 6 hasn't been found? Or are we assuming someone has managed to find it and is keeping it to themselves?
Both haha

I assume that since the staff has not given out hints that perhaps a small few people have in fact found it. but I'm only hypothesizing, idk if that's true.

I thought about that, but I'm not sure if there'd be any benefit for someone to keep it to themself. Because the bonus for finding an egg that less than 100 people found doesn't apply to community clues
...but what if you just want the glory? ;)
Post automatically merged:

bonus eggs are going to be distributed at the end i thought??
Maybe, I thought I saw early on people were getting 2 egg currency instead of 1. Glitch perhaps.

Richest egg user has 22 eggs, is that the max?
Without egg 6 and only 1 puzzle egg distributed, the max is 21. I don't think the eggs for puzzles 2-4 have been distributed at all yet, so the 22 eggs is likely just a glitch where 2 eggs were given for the same egg.

Also, as a reminder, the bonus egg currencies won't be distributed until the event is over.

Yeah it's possible that whomever that richest user is has successfully found it.

Thanks for the clarification @aericell I was worried you were about to get swarmed with DMs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back