TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I was just curious! Thanks :D
Post automatically merged:

Yeah it's possible that whomever that richest user is has successfully found it.

Thanks for the clarification @aericell I was worried you were about to get swarmed with DMs :)
Yeah not my intention so sorry :X

My team told me the correct answer to clue 8(math puzzle one where you do stuff with the rabbits) but I forgot to even SUMMIT it that's even worst then me getting all the other puzzle answers wrong, at least I tried those, I must really love wasting opportunities for eggs...

I got at least 2 right so now I have enough for a Ladybug Egg. I'm satisfied, even if #6 is never found.

Forgive me if this has been asked...but I've scrolled through enough pages this weekend and can't be bothered to look back in here...

Has the staff confirmed that egg 6 hasn't been found? Or are we assuming someone has managed to find it and is keeping it to themselves?
afaik no one’s found it yet. chris posted here at some point that he‘ll eat the egg if no one finds egg 6. that probably wasn’t a clue, but just a confirmation that none have found it.

About Egg 6, has someone considered SAVE DATA CLOUD BACKUP?

Reinforcements = backup
sailing = clouds
wait to see the horizon = ACNH

I suck at digging threads. Maybe someone could attempt?

anyway im pooped, i genuinely dont know where egg 6 is and i feel i’ve turned my entire account upside down. i still don’t think it’s in a thread, but i could’ve sworn i covered so much area just clicking through all account settings. maybe it‘s got something to do with staff members communicating w each other (wall post clues between staff wad a thing w old egg hunts right), or an NPC account, or a bot, idk.

clue 6 had me do a 2FA just for my tbt account and now im too lazy to revert it.

for clue 6 I checked the inspect element for the forum's main page, and all things related to staff applications (I figured reinforcements could be new staff, here being literally here, sailing being in reference to the staff apps right before camp belltree, and them waiting to see the horizon cuz they were announced in a latere thread)😅

Reinforcements = backup
sailing = clouds

I looked through a lot of those threads yesterday and couldn't find anything, but it's possible I missed an egg!

for clue 6 I checked the inspect element for the forum's main page, and all things related to staff applications (I figured reinforcements could be new staff, here being literally here, sailing being in reference to the staff apps right before camp belltree, and them waiting to see the horizon cuz they were announced in a latere thread)😅
i tried checking the html codes yesterday if there were any embedded eggs and i found nothing, but im also not a techy person so i may have missed it. i wanted to inspect the horizon banner as well but uh i think the home link is overlaying the image and i dont know how to get to it through f12.

for staff apps i checked the bulletin board threads and the gforms and the rest of the old staff sign-up boards i dont have access to. nada.

Reinforcements = backup
sailing = clouds

i had the backup line of thought too, tried checking any possibility we could back up our data on this website. there’s also an option to generate back-up codes for our tbt accounts and i thought that was it but there’s nothing there. i combed the privacy and security page over and over and found nothing. 😭 i hate egg 6

Egg 6 eludes me but
I thought I was onto something when I saw this show up
unknown.png

I thought it was in line with
"they must wait to see the horizon"
This is the button that shows up when clicking on Register instead of Log In

i tried checking the html codes yesterday if there were any embedded eggs and i found nothing, but im also not a techy person so i may have missed it. i wanted to inspect the horizon banner as well but uh i think the home link is overlaying the image and i dont know how to get to it through f12.

for staff apps i checked the bulletin board threads and the gforms and the rest of the old staff sign-up boards i dont have access to. nada.

i had the backup line of thought too, tried checking any possibility we could back up our data on this website. there’s also an option to generate back-up codes for our tbt accounts and i thought that was it but there’s nothing there. i combed the privacy and security page over and over and found nothing. 😭 i hate egg 6
*flashback to Melon Ballers egg hunt*
That moment when you actually had to create a poll on a new thread on the AC:NL subforum.

i dont want to discredit but i highly doubt they would do internet riddle-esque hiding in the html/source-code type stuff for the egg hunt.
Egg 6 eludes me but
I thought I was onto something when I saw this show up
unknown.png

I thought it was in line with
"they must wait to see the horizon"
This is the button that shows up when clicking on Register instead of Log In
ooh yeah i saw this too
but i think trying to make a new account as someone with an account is a bannable offense which is why i chickened out from going further :(

We'll have to keep digging somewhere. All the community eggs aren't in threads if I'm not mistaken, so perhaps we should tinker around with our preferences some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back