TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I tried my best. I needs help. 😣
I need egg #5, #9, #11, #15, #17, #19, #21, #23, #24, #25, and #27 I appreciate any help at all. I didn't include #6 because it was eaten.

Edit: all done!! A big thank you to those that helped. 😊🙏💕

Last edited:
Maybe egg 6 is like that one clue the Poliwags had in the summer camp, where you had to sign up to get an email from the site by following a forum, and the egg is actually in there? But I'm not sure what kind of email it might be, or maybe someone has already tried that and I just missed it.

Egg 6 eludes me but
I thought I was onto something when I saw this show up
unknown.png

I thought it was in line with
"they must wait to see the horizon"
This is the button that shows up when clicking on Register instead of Log In
RIGHT i also saw that and tried clicking on it while it was on the waiting button and nothing happened :( sad
i dont think they would have us making a new account anyway because it's rule-breaking.
Post automatically merged:

The thought of sending a verification email crossed my mind, but it's not available on the settings?
it's available with the 2FA in the privacy and settings page. :] but i've already checked that area and it's not there. :c

sorry i should spoiler my comments, it was hard to do it on phone LOL

RIGHT i also saw that and tried clicking on it while it was on the waiting button and nothing happened :( sad
i dont think they would have us making a new account anyway because it's rule-breaking.
Post automatically merged:

it's available with the 2FA in the privacy and settings page. :] but i've already checked that area and it's not there. :c

sorry i should spoiler my comments, it was hard to do it on phone LOL

I didn't see it in the help pages...

Gah, I'm gonna go to sleep now as I'm getting a headache. It's midnight EST in Canada at the moment. We can do this, everyone. 😤 Egg #6 can go eat an egg.

The solo ones are hurting my brain so much...I've tried to do it solo so far, but with not much success. If anyone could help me with the solo eggs between #17 and #27, that would be much appreciated 🥺

I defeated egg 7. It was the only clue I actually understood but it still took forever to find. 😭

could someone with ideas on the egg 28 puzzle pm me please, i have a guess but i dont feel confident enough to submit it .-.

got help, thank you so much! 🖤

Last edited:
Can someone help me with egg 23, 25 and 27? After trying out all my ideas I am just tired at this point xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back