TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm turning in soon myself. I got class in the morning and I gotta bring as much game to school as I do to this egg hunt if I want to actually pass.

That said, I still have some time, if anyone's willing to give me a hint or even an answer to #20 or #27 I would literally owe you forever. I have most other eggs too if you need some help but I will be asleep soon

Got #27! Still gonna wait on #20 for a bit to consider what exactly I should put. Like I think I know what it is but if i don't put the exact answer...

Last edited:
for egg 6, reinforcement made me think of boost which made me think of discord, where I saw this
1650256615271.png

not sure if it means anything though! I checked her profile and saw a single egg emoji but couldn't find anything else

i dont want to discredit but i highly doubt they would do internet riddle-esque hiding in the html/source-code type stuff for the egg hunt.
rule of thumb: if a staff member can modify and/or add to it, then it's a possible egg location

this counts for both on-site and off (for something like one of tbt's social media pages or such)

Could someone lend a helping hand? I need help with #15 #17 #21 #23 #24 Puzzle(wait am I allowed to get help for this?) #25 and #28
(Obviously I need help with #6 and nobody knows that) iirc I know all the other answers I think.
Edit: I checked my transactions and I found #15. I still need help with the others

Last edited:
how did i get all the solo clues but now the last two batches i have no idea where to even begin? i think my brain is fried.

I had a little adrenaline rush when I saw my alerts and I got an egg for "someone reacting to my content" I thought I got egg 6 it was actually just a mod giving me an egg for getting a correct answer on a puzzle question.

Good morning! I overslept. Sun is already up and I'm still sleepy it's not fair. Why am I working on a bank holiday? 😔

ooh yeah i saw this too
but i think trying to make a new account as someone with an account is a bannable offense which is why i chickened out from going further :(
We won't ask you to do anything that could compromise your account. (Read: don't make any alternate accounts please!)

I am glad I got 16 correct. I was a little unsure about #2 on 16 because of how warped the picture was.
So far, I have only been able to figure out two eggs on my own. The rest was from reading this forum. So thanks guys lol :). I have a fossil egg now.
I haven't had much time to check this event out because I have been busy with stuff. And alot of the timed stuff I missed lol. But so far this has been really interesting. 26 I knew what the answer was, but couldn't find the egg. Good to know that there are NPC accounts on belltree.
---

As for Egg 6
I feel like it has something to do with Gulliver/Gullivarr. However I can't find anything myself. :/ And I haven't found an NPC profile for him on belltree. Maybe there is a picture of him floating around somewhere marked with an egg.

yay i got egg 16 right!! also i slept through like everything else i need help on like all of the new batch ones 20 and the rest following (except 22 & 26) if anyone could sliiiide into my dms 🥲 like my brain doesnt work at all im just staring at the clues no thoughts head completely empty i always need more than one hint 😪

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back