TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't ask you to do anything that could compromise your account. (Read: don't make any alternate accounts please!)
tbh, I did try this at one point but not actually

more specifically, I just checked if there was anything that caught my eye in the registration setup without actually doing said registration. there wasn't

Notice: I am dumb and misread something, leading me to approve answers for a puzzle egg that wasn't supposed to be closed yet haha. I'd appreciate as a personal favour if those effected would keep the information to themselves, but it is what it is. Thanks for reading and please do not disclose anything further publicly in this thread. :)

Notice: I am dumb and misread something, leading me to approve answers for a puzzle egg that wasn't supposed to be closed yet haha. I'd appreciate as a personal favour if those effected would keep the information to themselves, but it is what it is. Thanks for reading and please do not disclose anything further publicly in this thread. :)
:censored::censored::censored:

can't believe the admin was the one to goof

Can anyone help with eggs 19, 21, 22 (on mobile so need a direct link), 23, 25, 26, and 27? Please PM me, I will be so grateful!!

Done; thank you so much for the help!!!

Last edited:
Went down about a dozen rabbit holes for egg 6 earlier and they all lead to nowhere... then I took a break and now that I'm thinking about it again it's so difficult! aRGH!

My thoughts from earlier, if it helps anyone:

I thought that it could have something to do with Gulliver, Daisy Mae, or Kapp'n. Gulliver and Kapp'n kind of make sense, and Daisy Mae only appears in the mornings. The "reinforcements" could be something like turnips. Probably reading into it too much again, but I thought about that.

I also thought about and looked at old E3 threads and threads about New Horizons being delayed, since the clue says "but they must wait to see the horizon."

Also looked for threads that have to do with recruiting your 4th, 5th, and 6th villagers, and so on, as well as threads about inviting villagers from HHP or just inviting villagers in general. Still... nothing showed up.

Could also have to do with weather seeds as well.

If it's not in a thread then it must be hidden very well to be honest... or it's just something nobody is considering. :/

I got the right answer for a puzzle but used a lower case I to be clear and haven’t got an egg 💔😢

Got busy last night so way too many eggs to catch up on. Glad I got 2 puzzles right at least :D

So now thanks to Dio, I found several more eggs I wouldn’t be able to find on my own.

There are still these solo eggs I still need to find:

#5, #11, #13, #25 and #27. I wouldn’t dare touch anymore puzzle eggs, but if you’d like we can work out on #28.

PM me and we can share hints.

Still need 20, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28 so if any one care to share hints or work, drop me some nachos.

(was busy last night so ofc i've got no time before lol)

Still nothing on 6? Truly difficult.
I did like the idea of Gulliver but I can't figure out getting the reinforcements (pirates/crew coming to pick him up "in the morning." As to something that's not in a post.

Any thoughts?

Maybe it's something about "this morning." Like, something about that specific day, not just any morning.
Just trying to find any new meaning in this thing at all.

Maybe it's something about "this morning." Like, something about that specific day, not just any morning.
Just trying to find any new meaning in this thing at all.
I had that thought and thought it was related to the hunt itself, so all I could think of was the credits section as the staff that got credit would be the reinforcements of getting the event done for us to see in the morning?

Or perhaps there's some other meaning to the word "here." We perhaps shouldn't assume that it just means anywhere, it may be referring to a specific location where the egg is.
Post automatically merged:

Still thinking about the date thing, there's a calendar in the advanced search options. No egg there that I could see. But is there a calendar anywhere else on the site that can be manipulated?

1650271364440.png

Last edited:
I also had the thought awhile ago that it could be related to a calendar somewhere. Only problem is I don't know which calendar it could be.

Or perhaps there's some other meaning to the word "here." We perhaps shouldn't assume that it just means anywhere, it may be referring to a specific location where the egg is.
Post automatically merged:

Still thinking about the date thing, there's a calendar in the advanced search options. No egg there that I could see. But is there a calendar anywhere else on the site that can be manipulated?

View attachment 437945
there's a calendar in the "extended stats" part of the feedback system.. with a pie chart and everything, pretty weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back