TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
going with the date thing i thought it might be new people joining and posting on the intro board (reinforcements) and that maybe they've joined the forum while waiting for their copy of NH to arrive, but there's nobody that fits that criteria from the morning the clue was posted

Eating the egg has to be a hint. It has to be. It's been brought up at least three times now.

And he just mentioned the date! Are we on to something? Or has my brain finally fully melted?

What expires on this site? Anything? Nothing?

Turnips spoil, what about turnips? Daisy Mae only shows up in the morning. You can eat turnips, they all technically have a sell-by date of the next Saturday. There has to be something there.

I checked all of the turnip collectibles, didn't see any eggs, but maybe I missed something.

We can create polls that close after a certain amount of time. Is that what we need to "wait" for?

What else expires or spoils?

Last edited:
raffle tickets expire, the seasonal event backdrops also expire.
Eating the egg if it is a hint, couldn't be to do with kirby right? I'm sure someone has gone through that? Yoshi?

seasonal backdrops expire and there are some backgrounds that change depending on the time of day so you'd have to wait to see that, but im not convinced that's the route to go down for this, plus if eating the egg is in fact a hint that's irrelevant to this scenario

Nice to know I got egg 16 right~ shame I forgot to put an answer for the other puzzle, I was actually thinking Sasha but completely forgot to put it in, oh well.

I also thought it could have something to do with the video game Horizon Zero Dawn, but there's no threads on that as far as I could see. Just people talking about it in various threads. Lmao.

I also thought it could have something to do with the video game Horizon Zero Dawn, but there's no threads on that as far as I could see. Just people talking about it in various threads. Lmao.
Yeah I also tried that or various horizons stuff

also i love how i got the latest clue references but i cannot just find their places.. *throws eggs at whoever people made em*

For egg 6 I've been convinced it has to do with this article for the past hour, it all just fits so well.
Reinforcements are sailing here this morning (new villagers coming early), but they must wait to see the horizon (can't scan them into New Horizons until the update)

since the other puzzles weren't in threads it's probably not the case for egg 6. But speaking of horizons and pop culture, it makes me think of the Stargate series since there's a portal that the US military travels through between worlds and they're always talking about the event horizon, and always needing reinforcements. But alas I don't think the staff would put that reference in the egg hunt (though it'd be super cool to me)

For egg 6 I've been convinced it has to do with this article for the past hour, it all just fits so well.
Reinforcements are sailing here this morning (new villagers coming early), but they must wait to see the horizon (can't scan them into New Horizons until the update)
thought of that.. but checked so many times and related posts/thread idk honestly

Has anyone tried looking through all of the Camp Bell Tree 2021 threads? I was looking myself, but there's too much ground to cover. In the intro threads it talks about how we're "sailing" to camp with Kapp'n, which made me think it could be there. It could also be in another event where we sailed perhaps. Something to do with boats, I guess.

Has anyone tried looking through all of the Camp Bell Tree 2021 threads? I was looking myself, but there's too much ground to cover. In the intro threads it talks about how we're "sailing" to camp with Kapp'n, which made me think it could be there. It could also be in another event where we sailed perhaps. Something to do with boats, I guess.
kinda thought of that but then yea lot of threads and went thru a few already..hmm
-

also repost but need help with 20, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28
i got some earlier ones so i can help with that too if needed!

kinda thought of that but then yea lot of threads and went thru a few already..hmm
-

also repost but need help with 20, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28
i got some earlier ones so i can help with that too if needed!

I looked through the birdwatching and wildlife spotting threads in particular, especially since they have links to other egg hunts, but didn't find anything. Drat.

EDIT: I'm thinking that "reinforcements" means us, "morning" has to do with an event place changing due to the time of day (like in Camp Bell Tree 2021), and "horizon" meaning it's a New Horizons event thread. I pieced all of this together and looked through each of the NH events in Camp Bell Tree 2021, but couldn't find anything.

Last edited:
Hey did anyone post the path for #26/the last community egg already because I flipped through this thread but couldn't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back