TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
egg 6 might have to do with dal‘s slow service in multiplayer? ig that could relate to the reinforcements having to wait to see the horizon??

checked pinned topics (not every single post of them but first/page ones) nothing there :c

If we are unable to find the egg, how many hours until the clue is released? Im on Europe time and want to try and not miss it🤷

I think I've done everything what I could do on my own and now I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with #20, #24, #25 and #27.
So many threads searched...

Edit: Huge thanks to the most wonderful @Bluebellie 😊

Last edited:
I even tried bookmarking certain threads relating to egg 6, didn't work.

But if you wanna try it out on threads I didn't find, (But could possibly work) be my guest.

Another thing is that I can't find any eggs that were in the final batch. I only need at least 4 more eggs so I can get both the Splat and Spring Bloom egg. I am also gonna need to work with someone on a Puzzle because by finding the last remaining solo eggs in the final batch, the coveted egg 6, and any puzzle I'll be able to obtain both.

I'm quite desperate on this, I don't wanna have to resort to getting Splat and Junimo eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back