TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've moved on from the new villager/series 5 amiibo/pocket camp villager thoughts. None panned out. Mistake? Who knows...

So looking at the list from @cornimer
#2 is under "watched" (in the menu bar) -> watched threads -> managed watched threads
#6 remains unfound
For #10 you have to log out and then go to "what's new" -> "latest items"
For #14 you have to go to members -> current visitors -> robots
For #18 you have to click on the number of bells that Jingle (NPC) has
For #22 go to the home page and click on the WhatsApp icon on desktop, under "Share this page"
For #26 go to the "About" section of the NPC "Gyroid"'s profile

Looking at these and the clue, it does seem possible that 6 involves a site trigger somehow (or not, no idea really, but is possible) so reinforcements/ must wait could be-

-Restocks of collectibles that you have to wait for (no idea what to do with that)

-new members at some point that had to 'wait' to see the horizon
(No idea here either)

Any other ideas that involve the site? Also want to include going offsite as idea, but ac world/twitter/kofi/facebook had nothing i could see...

Although I only skimmed thru those. A bit frustrating to run out of ideas, lol...

Ok I've moved on from the new villager/series 5 amiibo/pocket camp villager thoughts. None panned out. Mistake? Who knows...

So looking at the list from @cornimer
#2 is under "watched" (in the menu bar) -> watched threads -> managed watched threads
#6 remains unfound
For #10 you have to log out and then go to "what's new" -> "latest items"
For #14 you have to go to members -> current visitors -> robots
For #18 you have to click on the number of bells that Jingle (NPC) has
For #22 go to the home page and click on the WhatsApp icon on desktop, under "Share this page"
For #26 go to the "About" section of the NPC "Gyroid"'s profile

Looking at these and the clue, it does seem possible that 6 involves a site trigger somehow (or not, no idea really, but is possible) so reinforcements/ must wait could be-

-Restocks of collectibles that you have to wait for (no idea what to do with that)

-new members at some point that had to 'wait' to see the horizon
(No idea here either)

Any other ideas that involve the site? Also want to include going offsite as idea, but ac world/twitter/kofi/facebook had nothing i could see...

Although I only skimmed thru those. A bit frustrating to run out of ideas, lol...
For the restock idea, I checked every post of the "restock discussion" thread from Jan 2020 - June 2020 because there was a time when the shop was disabled, so people had to "wait" (around when New Horizons came out and TBT switched to TBT 3.0).

Nothing.

i wanna just add literally every event where you have to solve/find something people take chris' posts and go "omg is this a hint" and it's literally always just him making small talk, i wouldn't focus on them lol. they usually tell us when they're giving hints

For the restock idea, I checked every post of the "restock discussion" thread from Jan 2020 - June 2020 because there was a time when the shop was disabled, so people had to "wait" (around when New Horizons came out and TBT switched to TBT 3.0).

Nothing.

I checked a lot of restock threads also (the black fridays, lol). Also tried site stuff- leaving feedback for zipper (positive, of course!), profile postings...I dunno. Just really reaching.

Watch it be in a thread, and so simple....
Post automatically merged:

i wanna just add literally every event where you have to solve/find something people take chris' posts and go "omg is this a hint" and it's literally always just him making small talk, i wouldn't focus on them lol. they usually tell us when they're giving hints
Too late! Already cruised some splatoon threads....(no luck).

Maybe there's a direct for that time frame...guess I'll look into that remote possibility.

I also am searching a thread and saw an old post by you that said "this is an egg" and got SO excited and it WASNT IT. Even PAST Chris is trolling. How in the world :poop:
This was an egg in the last hunt if I recall.

Egg 6 thoughts: Has anyone skimmed the Mistreil sites tied to events? Go Fish Oarfish springs to mind as having a Camp TBT connection if you approach the hint from that angle. Checking the sites anyway wouldn't be a bad idea even if they feel disconnected from the clue.

Egg 6 thoughts: Has anyone skimmed the Mistreil sites tied to events? Go Fish Oarfish springs to mind as having a Camp TBT connection if you approach the hint from that angle. Checking the sites anyway wouldn't be a bad idea even if they feel disconnected from the clue.
took one for the team here and played a game of oarfish.. got my new highest score, but no egg

ahh...trying for over 3 hours and now at 1am and my brain.exe has stopped functioning...:cry: If anyone can help me with eggs 21, 23, 25, 27, I would greatly appreciate it! These solo clues have been really hard for me...

I'm a social squid. 🦑

I also am searching a thread and saw an old post by you that said "this is an egg" and got SO excited and it WASNT IT. Even PAST Chris is trolling. How in the world :poop:
That was one of the 2021 eggs! I planted it about a month in advance of the event in plain sight. :devilish:

On the topic of Go Fish, I showed a girl that game on my phone last week (don't ask, we were drinking and Snake came up so I thought it was a good idea). She thought OarChris mode was really cool - then changed her mind when I explained the story behind why easy mode came to be named after me. 😂

Wait, how about we make it into calamari instead?
(Possible 6th egg idea?)
Hm, that actually sounds really good right now. I'm now wishing I'd ordered calamari instead of pizza.

Yeah, I already checked Oarfish earlier when I was going through Camp Bell Tree threads. Didn't find it there, but glad to see the game is still playable, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back