TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approximately 4, if my Pacific Timer calculations are correct
You beat me but the little Google note made me think of this
Lumii_20220418_125204469.jpg

What's the worse you can do? Cancel next year's Egg hunt or Ban us all from the next egg hunt?

Do your worst!

I refuse to believe 6 exist lol especially since it doesn't even seem to be squid related.

If we've overthinking egg 6, then let's look at it as if it were really obvious what it means.

Horizon must mean ACNH. It's the only "horizon" that would make sense.

And... that's the only thing that seems obvious to me. ^o^;>

Maybe someone else has a smart thought about it.

I wondered if it had something to do with the potential restocking of the cards at one stage, but I didn't find anything.

That‘s probably what was meant by it, but it could also have something to do with the sky on the site banner maybe??
i thought that esp the announcement on when they implemented in on tbt 3.0 but dont think its that..
Post automatically merged:

I found these little chocolate ones to distract myself with in the meantime. If it's not found before I finish these though then... :devilish:

i'll take the pizza, don't like lindt stuff aside from their actual dark chocolate bars 🐙

i thought that esp the announcement on when they implemented in on tbt 3.0 but dont think its that..
I went through quite a bit of the 3.0 stuff and couldn’t find anything. I looked deep into when the traffic was so bad here and they had to fix servers and all that, but i couldn’t find anything

Maybe it has to do with the new Pillars that were added with the Happy Home Paradise update? Pillars are a form of reinforcement.
You also have to wait to get them in new horizons ( you have to complete certain activities on the Paradise island before you can get them in new horizons ).

Or maybe not. Anyways just some thoughts for those who want to explore this option more 😅

If anyone can help me with 17, 21, 23, 25, 27 and 28 it would be much appreciated! I am at work today and really cannot blow off my job to search for virtual eggs…even though I want to

(Also hello again everyone, I’ve been away for a bit but happened to stop by to talk to a friend and got sucked into the egg hunt, naturally - and doing abysmally on my own 😭)

taking it back to basics is definitely what we need!
sailing - both redd and kapp'n come to our island via boat, and also i suppose gulliver/gulivarr but he doesn't so much sail in as get washed in. maybe something about NPC updates? i remember they used to be far more irregular visitors than they are now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back