TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking it back to basics is definitely what we need!
sailing - both redd and kapp'n come to our island via boat, and also i suppose gulliver/gulivarr but he doesn't so much sail in as get washed in. maybe something about NPC updates? i remember they used to be far more irregular visitors than they are now
Could the reinforcements be talking about gulliver’s shipmates that come get him? i feel like that’s a stretch but my mind went there🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe it's something to do with the beach, where Gulliver waits for his friends to come get him. Something to do with digging up phone parts, or diving for the phone itself?

Could the reinforcements be talking about gulliver’s shipmates that come get him? i feel like that’s a stretch but my mind went there🤷🏻‍♀️
that definitely makes sense!! they do sail in to get him but not the same day - horizon could refer to the dawning of the next day? not sure where we'd find that though

that definitely makes sense!! they do sail in to get him but not the same day - horizon could refer to the dawning of the next day? not sure where we'd find that though
that’s what i thought! but it’s going against the whole not in a thread theory for these community clues

It is indeed! It's not very good though. If I could go back in time I would just spend the extra money and order from Dominos.
Ah, that's disappointing! At least you'll have the chocolate eggs to get you through the night.

Uh oh. What did I unleash in the future Lol
It'll be great. When people get mad at the clue, we can even refer back to this thread to show it wasn't our idea. Thank you! ❤️

I submitted a guess for egg #24.
I had that Sasha one, but I ended up not submitting an answer. Oh well.

I submitted a guess for egg #24.
I had that Sasha one, but I ended up not submitting an answer. Oh well.
better to take the shot and go for it! Best case scenario you get an egg worst case you don’t and that chance doubles if you don’t submit at all!

that’s what i thought! but it’s going against the whole not in a thread theory for these community clues
yeah, that's the only problem but i'm looking in threads anyway haha. there's no gulliver/gullivarr npc on here so that's not it. plus we don't know exactly what the clue wants us to find - even if this is the context of it, i have no idea where to look

We throwin around ideas but we should have other people verify them.
Post automatically merged:

It'll be great. When people get mad at the clue, we can even refer back to this thread to show it wasn't our idea. Thank you! ❤️
Watch the clue be like: "Someone already suggested where it's at."

i assume that every single pinned/sticked post in the forum has been checked, right? i go to open any thread for general chatting and before writing a response i check the op for an egg as if its gonna sneak up on me lmao

It's like the "regular bearer" clue all over again. Does anyone want to go back through this thread and check every suggestion anyone has made about egg 6 since the beginning, just to make sure we didn't skip the correct answer that someone said but didn't quite figure out?

I’m almost certain my guess for the #24 puzzle is correct. Thank goodness for my amazing eyesight, lol.

It's like the "regular bearer" clue all over again. Does anyone want to go back through this thread and check every suggestion anyone has made about egg 6 since the beginning, just to make sure we didn't skip the correct answer that someone said but didn't quite figure out?
I don't, that sounds like alot. ;-;

Theories I've explored for egg 6 so far (to varying degrees):
amiibos/amiibo cards
restocks of collectibles, amiibo cards, etc.
delays (of New Horizons and so on)
new villagers/NPCs
AC World
island backups/saving
Discord (checked announcements and tried searching for some things)
Gullivarrr
new staff
TBT update
things related to characters being added to the TBT header during events and such
Smash character reveals
things related to registration
pillars
before the mods come thread
randomly clicking links/pages on TBT

^ adding on to that, i might skim through the thread in a bit but i also looked at people posting in the introduction board around the time NH was released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back