TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
checked the how many phones have you had thread, splatoon announcements etc.

man in a way glad i need to go in an hour or so now lmao.

For egg 6, I tried things like changing the time zone to the morning and waiting for the hour to roll over to see if that was the "morning" and "wait to see" that was needed, but that turned up nothing.

I also looked at the dropdown menus in some of the specialized message boards, like the turnip trading one, in case the clue has something to do with turnips.

I clicked the report button on a post (didn't submit anything) in case reporting to the staff was like calling for "reinforcements."

I clicked the report button on a post (didn't submit anything) in case reporting to the staff was like calling for "reinforcements."
Haha, I remember @/Foreverfox doing something similar like that last year to find something.

Random thought, but does anyone think it might have to do with chickens or eggs, like actual eggs? I checked the second and first egg decorating contest threads, but nothing.

Another idea for 6: It‘s a bit of a stretch, but
it could have to do with tortimer island? Kapp’n has a boat and can ”sail” to our towns/islands, and the reinforcements could be his family. But they have to wait because there isn’t a tortimer island in new horizons?

Random thought, but does anyone think it might have to do with chickens or eggs, like actual eggs? I checked the second and first egg decorating contest threads, but nothing.
did that too + winners :/

man really wish i could stay up for the hint but nope D: ... unless someone finds it of course

Also, has anyone checked threads about npcs returning to Harv's Island for the 2.0 update? They could technically be called "reinforcements," they only appear the morning after paying for them, and they had to and have to wait to meet the "horizon."

I could see that. Like the eggs were laid but have to wait to hatch

fingers crossed i'll be able to catch a restock of the spring bloom egg! my next christmas lineup is all planned out :coffee:

It also occurred to me that the "wait to see" thing might be like that part of Earthbound where you have to sit on a screen for several minutes without doing anything. Perhaps there's a particular screen on the site somewhere that you have to wait for the egg to just appear. But which screen? Wait for how long? It seems so implausible, but it's not impossible, I suppose.

Chris keeps talking about eating the egg. You can eat the eggs in New Horizons. They come sailing by on balloons from and back to the ocean (where the horizon is). You have to wait for them. Maybe "reinforcements" is just "more eggs." But I don't know what to do with this idea.

I wish I could contribute more for #6, but I've got other stuff going on and this one's making my head hurt. orz If anyone needs help with any of the other clues though, feel free to message me as always.

Staff, can we have a little restock, as a treat? 🙏

Also, has anyone checked threads about npcs returning to Harv's Island for the 2.0 update? They could technically be called "reinforcements," they only appear the morning after paying for them, and they had to and have to wait to meet the "horizon."
I tried that one but nothing turned up. Someone else might want to do so though, since I'll admit I didn't do a super thorough job at it.

I checked this as well, but couldn't find anything in the places I looked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back