TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the staff should be to blame for allowing such an atrocity to come forth ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last egg was found, re-stock has been missed, it's officially time to sleep. I'm kinda glad I missed it so I can just go to bed now without "but what if egg" thoughts xD no words can describe the relief I felt when egg 6 was found @skweegee, thank you!

Reactions: Bui
Now I just gotta hold out for 4 more eggs so I can get myself a Ladybug egg. I still want it, but I think the eggs I last spent went to a good cause.

Good luck on your spring blooms yall.

You don't know how happy it made me that I was able to finally find one since I was stumped by pretty much every other clue. But I couldn't do it at all without everyone else's help especially with the posts defining sailor's/nautical twilight, so thank you!
You deserve the golden egg collectible full stop.

how dare you bring up birdwatchingโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ 
Just like that! ๐Ÿ˜‡ Maybe you're right that this time was better though. At least this time I didn't get my entire profile, island journal, art thread, and dream address combed at least 3 separate times by different teams...

Sanity has been regained thanks to @skweegee

(anyone want to date trade eggs? I wanted my spring bloom(6:43 PM) to be older than my Junimo (6:42 PM)) traded!

I FOUND EGG 6!

It's at the bottom of the introductions board when your time zone is set to one in "sailor's twilight! Mine is currently set to UTC +6:30 (Yangon), at 3:20pm Pacific Time.
Well, you just won the egg hunt. I picked it up just now.

Welp, this solves my case on every community egg being found in every non-thread.

Just like that! ๐Ÿ˜‡ Maybe you're right that this time was better though. At least this time I didn't get my entire profile, island journal, art thread, and dream address combed at least 3 separate times by different teams...
Speak for yourself. I've been thoroughly inspected. All of my secrets are out. ๐Ÿฆ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back