TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
question, how do you guys save the individual zipper pic off of the forum banner? I've been trying to do it and I cant lol. really want to save that zippokey for old times sake 😆

question, how do you guys save the individual zipper pic off of the forum banner? I've been trying to do it and I cant lol. really want to save that zippokey for old times sake 😆
pokker.png

i realized it's easier to send it than explain how to get it...

The rest of them (i believe?!):
zipzipzip.png

cheepper.png

fropper.png

kipper.png

wapper_rainbow.png

squidpper.png

Got both eggs! I reqlly hope to grab a ladybug egg as well but that is only possible if there is another extra egg for one of the puzzles. I have hope for puzzle 20 xD

I finally caught a restock! I was able to purchase two spring bloom eggs, and spend all my eggs. I’m happy.

Thank you so much for the fun event! I usually keep to myself and lurk around, but this event had me messaging everyone. I want to thank all of those who helped me! Because of you, I was also able to help some others 😊

For Egg 24, I answered "Big Pokey", because that's the specific name for that kind of Pokey (the one with the flower on its head). I hope it's considered correct.

Also, congrats to @~Kilza~ !!!
i also said big pokey and i got the egg
Post automatically merged:

congrats @kilza! i wish they could've given both of you the golden egg. as well as the person who solved egg 6. i also wish i could give someone the extra eggs ill have once i spned mine cause i will have a couple left over.

Still a bit salty I couldn't redeem egg #6 because dumb timezones.. please staff make it EU/Minor Asia friendly next time? Or maybe extend the hours since it was a community egg after all.

But 25 eggs I'm glad so I can probably get stuff!

Also I looooved the I Spy chessboard clue, more like that. I have to say looking back 8 was clever too but it would probably help if we had some more concrete values/less abstract poetry to work with lol!

All in all, fun event and I liked your new take/rules on it :D

bfksksnddj i missed the restock 🥲 hopefully i can catch another one today so i can have my birthday date on my spring bloom egg🤣

I would like to say thank you for hosting this event! Plus, congratulations to the winners of the golden egg! Well done! :)

Still a bit salty I couldn't redeem egg #6 because dumb timezones.. please staff make it EU/Minor Asia friendly next time? Or maybe extend the hours since it was a community egg after all.

But 25 eggs I'm glad so I can probably get stuff!

Also I looooved the I Spy chessboard clue, more like that. I have to say looking back 8 was clever too but it would probably help if we had some more concrete values/less abstract poetry to work with lol!

All in all, fun event and I liked your new take/rules on it :D
Timezones when you aren’t in U.S. do feel unfair. I am in the U.K and did get the last egg as I have sleep issues. 1.30 am and I was in Mauritius 🏖 💭 sadly 6.30 am alarm 😂

Timezones when you aren’t in U.S. do feel unfair. I am in the U.K and did get the last egg as I have sleep issues. 1.30 am and I was in Mauritius 🏖 💭 sadly 6.30 am alarm 😂
Yeah and I can't stay up past 1 am when I work the next day and I*m sure more people feel the same, I think US people got a bit too much time, too.

Sorry if this has been asked already, have we already received the eggs for being the first one to guess? or any of the other bonus eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back