TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That survey has me paranoid. I submitted it…..but did I submit it correctly? 🤔

I don’t want to miss out on those free bells.
It asked for your username at the bottom so as long as you spelt it correctly it should be fine.

there’s 1 junimo egg left in the shop if anyones wanting to buy one!

It asked for your username at the bottom so as long as you spelt it correctly it should be fine.
I closed out the tab out super fast afterwards. It was sort of automatically. I’m not sure if it submitted correctly or I closed out too soon. Hopefully it went through. I don’t want to submit it again and be a spammer.

Reactions: oak
Oh my, 5 days to get a chance of catching restocks is that right? I'll have time to try and get one.

i'm too lazy someone make "friendship ended with jeremy now mistreil is my best friend"

😘✨

You're also welcome for the Egg #8 bonus reward if you got it right, since only 96 of you got that! My beautiful, beautiful math puzzle. (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
(Fun fact: the poem in #8 wasn't originally there. @Mick said it'd be too hard given the time limit, so I threw it in.)

😘✨

You're also welcome for the Egg #8 bonus reward if you got it right, since only 96 of you got that! My beautiful, beautiful math puzzle. (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
(Fun fact: the poem in #8 wasn't originally there. @Mick said it'd be too hard given the time limit, so I threw it in.)
friendship ended with mistreil now mick is my bes

😘✨

stop math is not beautiful

This was my second egg hunt and I'm not sure if this is how it works but, does it get harder every year? 😅 Because this year I STRUGGLED. I either got dumber or it got harder, probably both.

But thank you to everyone for making this another amazing event. I can imagine so much time and effort goes into these and it definitely doesn't go unappreciated!

This was my second egg hunt and I'm not sure if this is how it works but, does it get harder every year? 😅 Because this year I STRUGGLED. I either got dumber or it got harder, probably both.

But thank you to everyone for making this another amazing event. I can imagine so much time and effort goes into these and it definitely doesn't go unappreciated!
I think the questions got harder this year (you're not alone in the struggle!!) and definitely lost some sleep over some of the clues (cough cough egg six... cough cough).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back