TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Reinforcement's greeting"

Could there be a staff banner (like those event announcements) that only pops up at a specific time?

If anyone could help me with 9, 13, and 23, I would be super grateful! <3
Trying to get enough for a Junimo and ladybug egg...

@kikotoot Yours looks different from mine! You have twilight and stars at the same time! With some clouds! I had only the twilight! Could that be the specific time we're looking for?

Do we have to wait for it to transition to the next phase of the sun for the egg to appear? How long could that take?

@skweegee AAAAAH! YOU GOT IT!!!

You don't know how happy it made me that I was able to finally find one since I was stumped by pretty much every other clue. But I couldn't do it at all without everyone else's help especially with the posts defining sailor's/nautical twilight, so thank you!

I FOUND EGG 6!

It's at the bottom of the introductions board when your time zone is set to one in "sailor's twilight! Mine is currently set to UTC +6:30 (Yangon), at 3:20pm Pacific Time.
oh my god the amount of time i've spent in that board today 😭😭 i can finally know peace massive congrats on that

I FOUND EGG 6!

It's at the bottom of the introductions board when your time zone is set to one in "sailor's twilight! Mine is currently set to UTC +6:30 (Yangon), at 3:20pm Pacific Time.
I still don't get the hint(s), but WOOHOO, WE GOT IT.
You deserve the golden egg!

I FOUND EGG 6!

GENIUS!! Great job and thank you so much for ending our suffering!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back