• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also for my tracking purposes: egg progress!

found:
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 22, 26,

pretty sure on:

need to find:
4, 7, 8, 13, 16, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 17, 28

screaming and crying

found:
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 25, 26

NO LONGER SURE ON :( :

have an answer for:

need to find:
7, 8, 13, 16, 20, 23, 24, 17, 28

hello ^^
are new members not allowed to buy eggs from shop?
You have to choose in your settings which set of eggs you wish to purchase! It can take I believe between 30 - 60 minutes to update your account. 😀
This year's egg hunt has a special twist. You'll only be able to purchase one-half of the available collectibles, but which half is entirely up to you. Will you join the Party Animals to pick from Zipper's Party Basket? Or will you join the Nature Nuts to pick from Cornimer's Nature Basket? You can select which basket you'd like to pick your eggs from with the "Easter Egg Basket" setting in preferences. Choose wisely because you can't change your decision!

For the last few years I've been thinking things like "Why wasn't I into collectibles from 2014-2021 when I was active intermittently on the forum?" and "How could I have been such a fool as to miss so many quality releases?" and NOW I REMEMBER WHY I DECIDED NOT TO PARTICIPATE

I submitted some very obviously wrong answers for the puzzles, just for the sake of completionism. Now I feel like I can put the egg hunt behind me...

...I just hope this doesn't come back to bite me with a "favourite wrong answers" feature 🥲
Haha, i did the same!

This banner is so nice....the bright rainbow -
Screenshot_20240401-175051_Chrome.jpg

Alright finally got all the community eggs + a nice batch I found myself. I'm quite happy with how I've done tbh I haven't performed that well since my first hunt

too busy last minute scrambling for eggs to catch the restock i've been waiting forever for... i Will get the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back