• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you spotted a rare Zipper Sakura tree around on the forums yet today?

chrome_2024-04-01_13-21-21.png

Now that the Classic Easter Egg and Zipper Sakura have been re-released through our Time Portal Tragedy today, you can find one more 'Easter' collectible from past events in the Shop...

308.jpg

It's the Spring Sakura now available for 149 Bells! Due to our current time traveling incident, this item seems to be experiencing a limited quantity, but I hear some past mythological concept of 'restocks' may occur? According to historians, this was once a frequent occurrence!

707.jpg

Don't forget that Golden Scenery is also available for 20 Bells to pair with this eggstravaganza of matching collectibles.

Don’t often feel this way but I’m really ready for this event to end now. My lack of skill when it comes to these hunts and my severe FOMO just makes easter on TBT a nightmare for my brain ): I really admire the people who can handle the challenge of those clues, but I think it’s better if I do something I’m good at, like designing a killer HHP home!

As a note, I very eagerly await the hybrid event. It was the first TBT event I took part in iirc and I loved it sm c: so many good memories
Usually I find a few eggs but this year my brain felt fried before I even logged on Saturday to see what was going on for Easter collectibles and if there were any events I would have time to try out.

View attachment 550203

Now that the Classic Easter Egg and Zipper Sakura have been re-released through our Time Portal Tragedy today, you can find one more 'Easter' collectible from past events in the Shop...

308.jpg

It's the Spring Sakura now available for 149 Bells! Due to our current time traveling incident, this item seems to be experiencing a limited quantity, but I hear some past mythological concept of 'restocks' may occur? According to historians, this was once a frequent occurrence!

707.jpg

Don't forget that Golden Scenery is also available for 20 Bells to pair with this eggstravaganza of matching collectibles.
Omg no not the restock hell again 😭

View attachment 550203

308.jpg

707.jpg

There was ONE 😂

hint for those stuck on egg #10
Try checking in an egg hut thread from around the time Kirby and the Forgotten Land was released. The brawny Zipper that was seen in the site banner resembles a character from that game.
Also- the black cat is a member.
I don't even know where I'd find that :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back