• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Winter Short Story Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all of the possible collectibles, but I especially love the aurora sky and egg!

I really like all the collectibles. The frost egg looks really cool but I'm fine with anything. If I don't get anything at least I got to practice my writing.

Manifesting any of the first five prizes finding their way into my inventory. πŸ™

But mostly hoping those that have been looking for the eggs and feathers for the longest time manages to win them, or at least, be able to trade for them.

hoping I'll fall in the 5% for that one egg but I'll be happy with anything tbh. I think it's very kind that the staff has provided many opportunities to win the highly sought-after winter collectibles like the bunny, aurora sky, and eggs c:

i'm dying for a snow bunny. i love rabbits, i collect rabbit plushies, and my girlfriend even calls me "bunny" so. fingers crossed?

Considering the drop rate, I'm happy to get tbt... but that Aurora is fabulous!
And there's some serious talent amongst the writers here. I can't wait to vote!

I'm just really proud of myself for actually writing and entering aha! I was excited for all the prizes (which is why I pushed to get my entry in) and still am. :)

Really anything, I'm not a huge fan of the eggs but I'd be down to get anything at all. Thanks for doing this Vris and everyone else!

I’ll take anything but I’d love to get a cool feather! After that a snow bunny or Aurora egg would be my next favourites.

No point in dreaming or hoping. The top 5 collectibles are so gorgeous so good luck everyone, especially the people who are desperate for certain collectibles 🀞 I predict I will get low level bells but I will be happy with that πŸ’œ

Here’s what i’m hoping to get, in order from least to most.
5. frost egg
4. cool feather
3. snow bunny
2. aurora sky
1. aurora egg

I really hope I win something, fingers crossed 🀞
Also i’m hoping that either @Peach_Jam or @corlee1289 get the aurora egg!
I also hope that the both of us will be able to get the aurora eggs! We’ve been looking for what feels like since forever~

I would honestly be happy w anything but I'll prob get the worst one lol (pardon my depression talk)

I'm mostly interested in seeing who wins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back