The 155 Pok

-Jack- said:
Fire fighting starter.

*censored.3.0* YOU, NINTENDO
>:L I agree.

But single type starters again? *censored.3.0*in a. I was wanting my Grass/Dragon dammit, don't lead me on Ninty.

Tom said:

Confirmed for being total badass.

Also Ground/Ghost looks badass.

I love this Gen already.
Stole my line there.

Anything that uses a girder as a weapon is okay in my book.

I'm not crazy about it, but I think I'll grow to like it. I feel like they're kind of running out of ideas. <:T

I MUST HAVE: #531 and #584 8]

Ron Ronaldo said:
I'm not crazy about it, but I think I'll grow to like it. I feel like they're kind of running out of ideas. <:T

484 is a sundae man.

Pokemon are supposed to be animals with superpowers, not some damn anime character, which is what all of these are. >:L

Pear said:
Pokemon are supposed to be animals with superpowers, not some damn anime character, which is what all of these are. >:L
Damn animayyyyyys.

Also, 596 looks awesome, that's my favorite.

Maybe this game will give me a chance to finally make a good bug team 8D

Zombie said:
-Aaron said:
Bacon Boy said:
They're certainly better than Gen IV.
I liked Gen IV better because I can easily identify where they got the inspiration from. I recognize a few ones here, but other than that, I just see spikes and rocks.
This this this, they look pretty dull and just put together without real thought.
the only ones I'm liking are #609, and the very last one. #637 is ok, too.
i wtf'd a the last one, though.

lol @ this gen. pokemon is deader than gen III, now. IV was alright, this is just *censored.2.0*, imo.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>also, lol @</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">three four of the legendaries this gen being fighting, another three being flying, and another three being dragon, and six being already-used type combinations.</div>gamefreak i am disappoint. also, digimon + pokemon = this gen. srs bzns.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>@ bacon boy</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">edit: http://forums.the-bell-tree.com/single/?p=8993264&t=7415788

gligar/gliscor.
girafarig.
new type
poliwrath.
breloom.
new type.

wat.</div>

Rawburt said:
Ron Ronaldo said:

484 is a sundae man.
And it's the best thing ever.

Now you can have your pokemon, and eat them too!

*facepalm* Nintendo, thanks for ruining pokemon with this junk. Seriouslywhat happend to simplicity? Now there's "Gargogarumon" and "Chocobabagunansmon". Plus they look childish and too playful.

Oraki51 said:
*facepalm* Nintendo, thanks for ruining pokemon with this junk. Seriouslywhat happend to simplicity? Now there's "Gargogarumon" and "Chocobabagunansmon". Plus they look childish and too playful.
these are japanese names, not english names, as the game has not yet been translated/released in english.

didn't even know it was being leaked/released today, till i saw this thread @_@

wat.

506, 507, 509, 510, 511, 513, 515, 523, 531, 548, 570, 572, 585, 586, 587, 590, 613.

NEED THOSE.

Back