The 155 Pok

I don't get the criticisms for the new Pokemon, I think they look pretty good and original.

Plus a lot of them are mix-typed so a lot of them will be interesting to use.

Rawburt said:
I don't get the criticisms for the new Pokemon, I think they look pretty good and original.

my last two posts.. i felt i explained myself clearly enough, but eh.

dual types are great, but there's only a handful of them that are really new types. the only legendaries that aren't old types are the dragons, really. and they're presumably the dragon-counter parts for the original legendary bird trio, looking at the types. lol @ that.

i guess it's better than four psychic type legendaries, and i guess they'll become useful/known eventually.. but as of right now, i only really like the looks of two, maybe three of them.

the gameplay better be so awesome i forget these pokemans got made, or i am sad :(

Psychonaut said:
Rawburt said:

my last two posts.. i felt i explained myself clearly enough, but eh.

dual types are great, but there's only a handful of them that are really new types. the only legendaries that aren't old types are the dragons, really. and they're presumably the dragon-counter parts for the original legendary bird trio, looking at the types. lol @ that.

i guess it's better than four psychic type legendaries, and i guess they'll become useful/known eventually.. but as of right now, i only really like the looks of two, maybe three of them.

the gameplay better be so awesome i forget these pokemans got made, or i am sad :(
It was more towards everyone who didn't explain why they didn't like it, not you. =p

I will admit the legendary Pokemon are lame, but I never cared about those anyway. >_> <_<

I think the regular Pokemon are pretty top notch myself. They're kinda interesting at least.

-Jack- said:
I love how #641, #642, and #645's torsos are all copypasted and then gone through a recolor.
proof enough that nintendo gave up on pokemon long ago?

i believe so.

Psychonaut said:
Gnome said:
another download only game, sigh.
what?

are you referring to the handful of legendaries that you have to get via download/wifi/events?
no I mean, I'll be downloading it, not buying it.

I remember seeing these a couple hours ago with my brother.

I laughed like crazy xD

More than half suck.

Steel bugs. ------________--------

It's funny how one of the starter Pokemon (I never remember the names) starts it's 2 forms as a sea otter, then turns into some like.. unicorn.

There is no possiblity of ROMS. THQ beefed it up to much with anti piracy and Homewbrew and flashcards aren't a possiblity right now.

Oraki51 said:
There is no possiblity of ROMS. THQ beefed it up to much with anti piracy and Homewbrew and flashcards aren't a possiblity right now.
Hahahaha.
You so funny.
There will be a ROM for it if it exists.

Lisamilitz said:
I remember seeing these a couple hours ago with my brother.

I laughed like crazy xD

More than half suck.

Steel bugs. ------________--------

It's funny how one of the starter Pokemon (I never remember the names) starts it's 2 forms as a sea otter, then turns into some like.. unicorn.
steel/bug is a great type, but there's already two of them.

lol @ gnome

also, lol @ a flashcart being unhackable. lol.

Lisamilitz said:
Hen. Steel bugs, isn't that common.
hen?

just because it's not common doesn't mean there needs to be more of them, or even multiples, really.

scizor was super offensive, and forretress was super defensive/support.

need there be another, really? all your pokeman battlin needs are fulfilled.

Psychonaut said:
Lisamilitz said:
hen?

just because it's not common doesn't mean there needs to be more of them, or even multiples, really.

Hen, henben, what I call you.

I'm just saying, doesn't it sounds weird? xD

Srsly.
Imagine a metal ladybug.

Lisamilitz said:
Psychonaut said:
Lisamilitz said:
hen?

Hen, henben, what I call you.

I'm just saying, doesn't it sounds weird? xD

Srsly.
Imagine a metal ladybug.
because of henry daniels?

ledian with a sword and shield = oh god

@ gnome i thought barack was in da house.

whut. :/

Oraki51 said:
Plus they look childish and too playful.
isshu-pokemon-67.jpg

PLAY WITH ME

Back