The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Pop Quiz (Time's up, quizzes graded!)

Did anyone else stumble across this piece of history? I’m surprised it still works! https://thebelltree.tripod.com/
I did! I was also pleasantly surprised that it's still accessible (and also a little disappointed that the history section was never filled out.. was hoping to find a quiz answer there LOL)!

It was fun to see old banners.
1725222365832.png

1725222581797.png

1725222974654.png

1725223211685.png

Last edited:
oh man, I had no idea how to find the older banners; theyre looking so fine though!

I saw that 2014 post about 2020 as well it was interesting to read from a 2024 perspective for sure.

Did anyone else stumble across this piece of history? I’m surprised it still works! https://thebelltree.tripod.com/
I went to the index section and was suddenly blasted with music from Star Wars of all places. I wonder if this was during the time when Jeremy was a huge fan of the films hence why his old username back then was 'STORMTROOPER88888'.

Looking at some of these replies there are two questions in particular I think I got right, but am worried I won’t be “technically” right. Like as if I haven’t been specific enough, but I think I have been idk

oh wow everyone's screenshots are so nostalgic!!
i had a bunch of screenshots but weren't related to TBT's history at all. i went down a deep rabbit hole and forgot i was searching for quiz answers. LMAO
ive been leaving little trails of celebrate/hug/love reacts on old posts. it was fun 🙂↕️ gg if you saw my reacts on 2005 posts

1000016425.png

dont listen to em jeremy, i think the stamp is neat 👍

How did everyone discover all of this?? 🤯 Feels great looking back at the history of TBT! I couldn't finish all of this quiz though because I only know so much about this website. XD

I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't have the time to do the quiz, but good luck to those of you that did! Also some of the old screenshots are really cool! I honestly have bad memory so I can't remember what the forums looked like when I joined. Granted I didn't really stay long during my first visit and I mostly popped in randomly. It wasn't until NH launched that I stuck around.

How did everyone discover all of this?? 🤯 Feels great looking back at the history of TBT! I couldn't finish all of this quiz though because I only know so much about this website. XD
The answers were on the website, as far as I know...

The answers were on the website, as far as I know...
I meant how did people discover the many versions of belltreeforums.com, never saw them until now. The only old version I knew of before this was the-bell-tree-forums.com

Honestly I don’t even fully remember all the twists and turns I took, but somehow got from a post on here about the more recent change from the-bell-tree-forums, to just. Poking through anything I could find on the wayback machine. There was also a thread from like 2020 I found where people were discussing the history of TBT, and someone linked to a fandom wiki for the site that had a history page. The wiki is like. Very sparse. But that page about history had a TON of links to mostly posts from Jeremy. So maybe some of those led me to finding the actual original site link, which I was able to then put in the wayback machine. I don’t even know. I was gonna do a quick browse to get a few answers and it turned into 4 and a half hours, and somewhere in there I struck gold a couple times 😂
Post automatically merged:

Oh did anyone else find a VERY old (like early 2006 or 2005 or sooner) post where Jeremy was introducing new gyroid emoticons? That was the thing I was vaguely referring to going crazy to not be able to find again. I feel like the names of them must have been the answer to number 15 but could not for the life of me find it again after I had closed the tab thinking it wasn’t important 🤦🏼

Honestly I don’t even fully remember all the twists and turns I took, but somehow got from a post on here about the more recent change from the-bell-tree-forums, to just. Poking through anything I could find on the wayback machine. There was also a thread from like 2020 I found where people were discussing the history of TBT, and someone linked to a fandom wiki for the site that had a history page. The wiki is like. Very sparse. But that page about history had a TON of links to mostly posts from Jeremy. So maybe some of those led me to finding the actual original site link, which I was able to then put in the wayback machine. I don’t even know. I was gonna do a quick browse to get a few answers and it turned into 4 and a half hours, and somewhere in there I struck gold a couple times 😂
Post automatically merged:

Oh did anyone else find a VERY old (like early 2006 or 2005 or sooner) post where Jeremy was introducing new gyroid emoticons? That was the thing I was vaguely referring to going crazy to not be able to find again. I feel like the names of them must have been the answer to number 15 but could not for the life of me find it again after I had closed the tab thinking it wasn’t important 🤦🏼
I believe the quiz was about the second generation of gyroid emoticons, we see them in bell-tree-direct-12-21-2014.
I remember seeing an older thread about the first generation, I think one was called veryhappy, not sure

I believe the quiz was about the second generation of gyroid emoticons, we see them in bell-tree-direct-12-21-2014.
I remember seeing an older thread about the first generation, I think one was called veryhappy, not sure
Ooooh that makes sense, the “second” part was the one thing I didn’t quite understand with my guess. So that would give that an actual connection. Guess it doesn’t matter that I couldn’t re-find the post I swear I saw in the end then

Back